SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economic and Industry|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- Algyris, C. Understanding Organizational Behavior [M]. London: Tavisroek Publications, 1957: 29–51. [Google Scholar]
- Levinson. Organizational Diagnosis [M]. Harvard University Press, 1972: 7–13. [Google Scholar]
- Rousseau, D.M., Tijoriwala. Perceived Legitimacy & Unilateral Contract Changes: It Takes A Good Reason To Change A Psychological Contract [A]. San Diago, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y. Research on the Structure and Relevant Factors of Employee’s Psychological Contract [D]. Beijing: Capital Normal University, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Robinson, S.L., Morrison, W. Psychological Contracts and Ocb: The Effect of Unfulfilled Obligations on Civic Virtue Behavior [J]. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 1995, 16(3): 289–298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kickul J., Lester S.W., Finkl J. Promise Breaking During Radical Organizational Change: Do Justice Interventions Make a Difference [J]. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 2002, 23: 469–488. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robinson, S.L., Kraatz, M., Rousseau, D. M. Changing Obligations and the Psychological Contract: A Longitudinal Study [J]. Academy of Management Journal, 1994, 37(1): 137–152. [Google Scholar]
- Mobley, W. H. Intermediate Linkage in the Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Employee Turnover [J]. Journal of Applied Psychology, 1977(62): 237–240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, J.B., Xu, B.H., Zhang, Y.Y. Research on the Impact of Organization Commitment on Employee’s Behavior and Working Performance [J]. Ergonomics, 2006, 12(9): 17–19. [Google Scholar]
- Jin, J.X. Research on Resignation of Knowledge-type Employee and Its Impact on Enterprise Performance [D]. Shanghai: Traffic University Of East China, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, D.J., Zhao S.M. Participation in Working System and Enterprise Performance: Impact of Human Resource Capital Specificity and Environment Dynamics [J]. Management World, 2006(3): 86–93. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Y.L., Hua, M. Discussion on Strategic Human Resources Management and Organization Performance Issue [J]. Chinese Human Resources Development, 2004(3): 25–27. [Google Scholar]
- Lei, H.Z., Jia, Y. Discussion on Loss of Organization Knowledge Due to Employee’s Resignation–based on the perspective of group resignation [J]. Soft Science, 2010, 24(9): 115–119. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Shi, S. Current Situation of Loss of Technical Talents in High-tech Enterprise and Its Countermeasure [J]. Technology and Innovation Management, 2006, 27(3): 66–68. [Google Scholar]
- Lou, C.H. Mode of Voluntary Resignation Costs for Enterprise Employees and Its Management Measures [J]. Chinese Human Resources Development, 2004(6): 47–49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.