SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economic and Industry|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- Liu J.C. Analysis on the construction cost of high-speed railway and special line project for passenger transport [J]. Construction Cost Management for High-speed Railway Project. 2010, 25(3): 20–23. [Google Scholar]
- Li D.A. Research on the Railway Network Costs and Pricing Problem for Chinese Railway [D]. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Chu N.N. Research on the Costs Benefits of Chinese High-speed Railway [D]. Shijiazhuang: Shijiazhuang Tiedao University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Q.G. Research on the estimation of activity based costing for the operational costs in high-speed railway [J]. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering. 2006, 3(5): 87–92. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S.S. Research on the Estimation of Activity Based Costing for the Special Transportation Line for Railway Passenger Transport [D]. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Fang F.M. Research on the Operational Costs of Special Line for Passenger Transport [D]. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ma C.Y. Research on the Transportation Costs Problem of High-speed Railway–Taking the Beijing-Shenyang high-speed railway as an example [D]. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wang S.K. Setting scheme and investment analysis for comprehensive repair area [J]. Railway Construction Technology. 2008, (addition): 164–166 [Google Scholar]
- MFPRC. Notice from Ministry of Finance about Accounting Calculation Method for Railway Transportation Enterprise [S]. 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.