SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economic and Industry|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- Riahi-Belkaoui. Intellectual Capital and Firm Performance of Multinational Firms [J]. Journal of Intellectual Capital. 2003, 4(2): 215–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MavridisD G, Kyrmizoglou P. Intellectual Capital Performance Drivers in the Greek Banking Sector [J]. Management Research New, 2005, 28(5). [Google Scholar]
- Steven Firer S. Mitchell Williams. Intellectual Capital and Traditional Measures of Corporate Performance [J]. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 2003; 3 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z.Y., Han H.D. A Comparative Study of the relationship between intellectual capital and business performance among industries [J]. Technology Progress and Policy. 2011, 28(16): 47–51. [Google Scholar]
- Dewi Fariha Abdullah, Saudah Sofian. The Relationship between Intellectual Capital and Corporate Performance [J]. ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV: AMSTERDAM. 2012: 537–541. [Google Scholar]
- Rudez H.N. and T. Mihalic. Intellectual capital in the hotel industry: A case study from Slovenia [J]. Science direct. 2007, (26): 188–199. [Google Scholar]
- Sydler R.S. Haefliger and R. Pruksa. Measuring intellectual capital with financial figures can we predict firm profitability [J]. European Management Journal. 2013: 1–16. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Y., Chen X.H., Ma Y.R. The relationship between intellectual capital and coorperate performance based on life cycle [J]. Systems Engineering Theory and Practice. 2010, 30(4): 577–586. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L., Sun H.J. Impact of intellectual capital on the performance of listed companies - use bio-medicine, textile and apparel industry as example [J]. Accounting Monthly. 2012, (30): 33–37. [Google Scholar]
- Fan L.B., Ding T., Yuan X. Research on the relationship between intellectual capital and corporate performance - Empirical Analysis Based on Panel Data Model. Hainan University (Humanities and Social Sciences). 2012, 30(4): 106–112. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.