SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economic and Industry|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- Chen Guohua. The exploration of career planning models for mathematics and applied mathematics majors [J]. Chinese & Foreign Entrepreneurs. 2010(08). [Google Scholar]
- Fang Bin, Li Yan, A study of career guiding models for mathematics majors [J]. Science & Technology Vision. 2014(4). [Google Scholar]
- Mathematics career advice. Institute of mathematics and its applications. 2011(3). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Shanhui, Lu Wei. The career-oriented innovation cultivation models for mathematics undergraduates [J]. Journal of Suzhou College. 2012(11). [Google Scholar]
- Tang Xiaojing. A study of talent cultivation models of information and computing majors [J]. University Mathematics. 2007(1). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan. The problems of and solutions to mathematical graduates’ job-seeking maze [J]. China University Students Career Guide. 2013(10). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.careercast.com/jobs-rated/best-jobs-2014 [Google Scholar]
- www.southampton.ac.uk/maths/undergraduate/careers/career_opportunities.page [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.