SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management and Society|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- [U.S.] translated by Peter Lo, Guan, S., Cheng, Y. Inheritance and Integration: Discussion on the Nature and Mode of Chinese Modern and Contemporary Buildings [M]. China Architecture & Building Press, 2004 version. [Google Scholar]
- [Germany] written by Boerschmann, translated by Shen, H. Visit 1906-1909: Buildings in Late Qin Dynasty in the Eyes of Westerners [M]. Baihua and Art House, 2005 version. [Google Scholar]
- [Germany] written by Marianne Beuchert, translated by Wen, X.M. and Lian, Y.D. Chinese Garden [M]. China Architecture & Building Press, 1996 version. [Google Scholar]
- [Britain] written by Ian Lennox McHarg. Incorporation of Design and Nature [M]. Tianjin: Tianjin University Press, 2006 version. [Google Scholar]
- [Britain] Patrick Yukins. The Story of Architecture [M]. Hefei: Anhui Science and Technology Press, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- [Britain] CliveBell, Arts, translated by Zhou, J.B. and Ma, Z.Y. [M]. Beijing: People’s Fine Arts Publishing House, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- FangJ.J. Research on the Complexity of the Cultural Ideology and Artistic Expression of Suzhou Garden [D]. Suzhou University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- WangC.H. “Nature and Man in One” and the Aesthetic Pursuit of the Chinese Classic Garden [D]. Wuhan University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, D. Research on the “Softness” Design of Suzhou Classic Garden [D]. Suzhou University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.