SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management and Society|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- Banff, Alberta. 1st International Conference on Learning Analytics and Knowledge, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Chris Anderson. The End of Theory: The Data Deluge Makes the Scientific Method Obsolete [EB/OL]. http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/16-07/pb_theory. 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Clark, R. E. Media Will Never Influence Learning [J]. Educational Technology Research and Development, 1994, 42(2): 21–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clark, R.E. Reconsidering Research on Learning from Media [J]. Review of Educational Research, 1983, 53(4): 445–459. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Diana G. Oblinger. Academic Analytics: A New Tool for a New Era. EDUCAUSE Review [EB/OL]. 2007. http://www.educause.edu/library/erm0742 [Google Scholar]
- George Siemens and Phil Long. Penetrating the Fog: Analytics in Learning and Education. EDUCAUSE Review [EB/OL] 2011. http://www.educause.edu/ero/article/penetrating-fog-analytics-learning-and-education [Google Scholar]
- James Manyika. Big Data: The Next Frontier for Innovation, Competition, and Productivity [EB/OL]. 2011. http://www.mckinsey.com/mgi/publications/big_data/pdfs/MGI_big_data_exec_summary.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Kozma, R. Learning with Media[J]. Review of Educational Research, 1991, 61(2): 179–211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kozma, R.A Reply: Media and Methods [J].Educational Technology Research and Development, 1994, 42(3): 11–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koumi, J. Media Comparison and Development: A Practitioner’s View [J]. British Journal of Educational Technology, 1994, 25(1): 41–57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xiao ling, Xing Wan li, Feng xiang, Wu Yonghe. Construction of learning analytics system [J]. Journal of East China Normal University(Natural Sc, 2014), 2014(2): 1–19, 39. [Google Scholar]
- McLeod Lang, homepage. [EB/OL].2014 http://www.gse.harvard.edu/course/fall-2014/t510s-data-science-education-big-data-learning-analytics-and-information-age-fall [Google Scholar]
- Sang xinmin and etc,. The vital link between media and learning: a developmental and comparative study of educational technology, Nanjing University Press. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Yueguo, Gu. and Carol Hall. Using Computer in ELT-Technology, Practice and Theory, Foreign Language Education and Research Press. 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.