SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Ashgar Ali, Farheen Baig, Muzaffar Syah & Mohammad Naqib (2013), Foreign Workers: The Law And Practice in Malaysia, CLJ Publiction, 2013.
- Bernama, US Ambassador Lauds Malaysia's Anti-Migrant Smuggling Efforts date 27th October 2011
- Asis, M. M. B. (2008). Human Trafficking in East and South-East Asia: Searching for structural factors In E. N. Sally Cameron (Ed.), Trafficking in humans: Social, cultural and political dimensions. New York: United Nations University Press.
- Bales, K., & Soodalter, R. (2010). The slave next door: Human trafficking and slavery in Americatoday: University of California Press.
- Buzan, B. (1991). New Patterns of Global Security in the Twenty-first Century. International Affairs, 67.3 432–433.
- Buzan, deWilde, & Weaver. (1998). Security: A New Framework for Analysis: Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner.
- Council of Anti-Trafficking in Persons and Anti-Smuggling of Migrant Act 2007. http://mapo.bernama.com/index.php
- Department of States, United States of America. Trafficking in Persons Report, 2013, http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/210737.pdf
- Emmers, R. (2004). Non-Traditional Security In The Asia-Pacific, The Dynamics of Securitization: Eastern Universities Press, Marshall Cavendish.
- E.Sachs, S. (2003). The Changing Definition of Security. International Relations. Flamm, M. (2003). Exploited, Not Educated Trafficking of Women and Children in Southeast Asia. UN Chronicle, Volume XL Number 2.
- Hosen, M.N (2005), Governance of Indonesian Labour and Migration to Malaysia: An Overview. [Paper in Special Issue: A. Kaur and I. Metcalfe (eds). Migrant Labour in Southeast Asia: Needed, Not Wanted.] IN: Review of Indonesian and Malaysian Affairs, 39(2), pg. 31–34
- Santhiago, A (2005). Human Smuggling, Migration and Human Rights: A Malaysian perspective [Paper presented at the review Meeting Migration: Human Rights Protection of Smuggled Persons, Geneva, 25-26 July 2005]
- Sheila Devi Michael, Human Trafficking in Malaysia: Trends and Challenges, Proceeding of the Global Conference on Business, Economic and Social Sciences
- Sukma, R. (2008). Southeast Asian Security: An Overview in Changing Security Dynamics in Southeast Asia, Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses.
- Skeldon, R. (2000). Trafficking: A Perspective from Asia. International Migration 38, no.1. [CrossRef]
- The Vienna Forum, United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking, Vienna, Austria, 13-15 February 2008.
- National Action Plan Against Trafficking in Persons (2010-2015). Ministry of Home Affairs. http://www.moha.gov.my/images/maklumat_bahagian/MAPO/NAP_ANTIPEMERDAGANGAN_ORANG_2010_2015.pdf.
- United Nations on Drugs and Crimes Website, http://www.unodc.org/southeastasiaandpacific/en/topics/illicit-trafficking/human-trafficking-definition.html
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.