SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Academy of Sciences Malaysia (2014). The Mega Science Agenda: Malaysia 2050. Presentation 6th February 2014, ASM, Matrade Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
- Atkinson B.W., Bux, F. and Kasan, HC (1998). Considerations for application of biosorption technology to remediate metal-contaminated industrial effluents, Water SA; 24:129–35.
- Anirudhan, T.S., and Radhakrishnan (2009). Improved performance of a biomaterial-based cation exchanger for the adsorption of uranium(VI) from water and nuclear industry wastewater. Journal Environmental Radioactive, Vol. 100, pp. 250–257. [CrossRef]
- Bhatnagar, A. and Sillanpaa, M. (2009). Applications of chitin and chitosanderivatives for the detoxification of water and wastewater : A short review. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, Vol 152, pp. 26–38. [CrossRef]
- Brown, B. and Absanullah, M. (1971). Effects of heavy metals on mortality and growth. Mar Pollut Bull. Vol. 2.pp.182–187. [CrossRef]
- Crini, G. (2006): Non-conventional low-cost adsorbents for dye removal: A review. Biores Technol, Vol. 97, pp. 1061–85. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dias A.M.G.C., Hussain A., Marcos A.S. and Roque A.C.A. (2011). A biotechnological perspective on the application of iron oxide magnetic colloids modified with polysaccharides, Biotechnology Advances. Vol. 29, pp. 142–155. [CrossRef]
- Jefferies, D.J. and Firestone, P. (1984). Chemical analysis of some coarse fish from a Suffolk river carried out as part of the preparation for the first release of captive-bred otters. Journal Otter Trust. Vol. 1, pp.17–22.
- Han, L. and Wei, L. (2009). The numerical simulation on the impact of multiple random pollution sources on water quality. Bioinformatic and Biomedical Engineering, pp. 1–4.
- Li, S., Gong, H., Wang, S. and Wang, Z. (2010). Analysis of urban water quality based on GIS. Geoinformatic, pp.1–4.
- Loukidou M.X., Matis K.A., Zouboulis A.I., and Kyriakidou M.L. (2003). Removal of As(V) from wastewaters by chemically modified fungal Biomass. Water Resources. Vol. 37 pp. 4544–4552.
- Md Suhaimi Elias, Ab Khalik Wood, Zaleha Hashim, Mohd Suhaimi Hamzah, Shamsiah Ab Rahman, Nazaratul Ashifa Abdullah Salim (2011). Sources Of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHS)Pollution In Marine Sediment From Tuanku Abdul Rahman National Park, Sabah. The Malaysian Journal of Analytical Sciences, Vol 15(2), pp. 295–302
- Sim, L. K. (2014). Mega Science Framework Study for Sustained National Development (2013–2050) for Environment Sector: Water. Presentation 6th February 2014, ASM, Matrade Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
- Singh, R. K., Murty, H.R., Gupta, S.K., Dikshit, A.K. (2012). An overview of sustainability assessment methodologies. Ecological Indicators. Vol. 15, pp. 281–299. [CrossRef]
- Tran Hoang Vinh, Tran Lam Dai, Thinh Ngoc Nguyen (2010). Preparation of chitosan/magnetite composite beads and their application for removal of Pb(II) and Ni(II) from aqueous solution. Materials Science and Engineering. Vol. 30, pp. 304–310. [CrossRef]
- Tran, K. C., Euan, J. and Isla, M. L. (2002). Public perception of development issues: Impact of water pollution on a small coastal community Ocean & Coastal Management. Vol. 45, pp. 405–420. [CrossRef]
- Vijayaraghavan, K. and Yun, Y-S. (2008). Bacterial biosorbents and biosorption, Biotechnology Advances. Vol. 26(3), pp. 266–291. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Volesky, B. (1990). Biosorption of heavy metals. CRC press, pp. 140–171.
- Wang J.L. and Chen C. (2006). Biosorption of heavy metals by Saccharomyces cerevisiae: a review. Biotechnology Advances. Vol. 24, pp. 427–451. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Woodart, F. (2001). Industrial Waste Treatment Handbook. Butterworth – Heinemann.
- Xu, H., Wang, L., Guoguang, L. and Liqing, Z. (2010). Evaluation on joint acute toxicity of Beta-Cypermethrin and Chlorpyrifos to freshwater protozoan community. Bioinformatic and Biomedical Engineering.
- Zhao, Y. (2010). Pesticide pollution to water environment of three gorges reservoir area. Challenges in Environmental Science and Computer Engineering, Vol. 1, pp.77–80.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.