SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Ahmed, P. K. (1998). Culture and climate for innovation. European Journal Of Innovation Management. Vol. 1(1), pp. 30–43. [CrossRef]
- Alavi, M. & Leidner, D.E. (2001). Review: Knowledge management and knowledge and transfer of internal best practices. California Management Review. Vol. 40(3), pp. 154–174.
- Barney, J. (1991). Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage. Journal of Management, Vol. 17, pp. 99–120. [CrossRef]
- Bender, S. & Fish, A. (2000). The transfer of knowledge and the retention of expertise: The continuing need for global assignments. Journal of Knowledge Management. Vol. 4(2),pp.125–137. [CrossRef]
- Bennett, R. & Gabriel, H. (1999). Organizational factors and knowledge management within large marketing departments: An empirical study. Journal of Knowledge Management. Vol. 3(3), pp. 212–25. [CrossRef]
- Capon, N., Farley, J. U., Lehmann, D. R., & Hulbert, J. M. (1992). Profiles of product innovators among large U.S. manufacturers. Management Science. Vol. 38, pp. 157–169. [CrossRef]
- Cetindamar, D. & Ulusoy, G. (2008). Innovation performance and partnerships in manufacturing firms in Turkey. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. Vol. 19(3), pp. 332–345. [CrossRef]
- Chen, C. J. & Huang, J. W. (2009). Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance: The mediating role of knowledge management capacity. Journal Of Business Research. Vol. 62(1), pp. 104–114. [CrossRef]
- Claver-Cortés, E., Zaragoza-Sáez, P., & Ortega, E. P. (2007). Organizational structure features supporting knowledge management processes. Journal of Knowledge Management. Vol. 11(4), pp. 45–57.
- Conner, K. R., & Prahalad, C. K. (1996). A resource-based theory of the firm: Knowledge versus opportunism. Organization Science. Vol. 7(5), pp. 477–501. [CrossRef]
- Crossan, M. M., & Apaydin, M. (2010). A multi-dimensional framework of organizational innovation: A systematic review of the literature. Journal of Management Studies. Vol. 47(6), pp. 1154–1191. [CrossRef]
- Gold, A. H., Malhotra, A., & Segars, A. H. (2001). Knowledge management: An organizational capabilities perspective. Journal of Management Information Systems. Vol. 18(1), pp. 185–214.
- Damanpour, F. (1991). Organizational Innovation: A Meta-Analysis of Effects of Determinants And Moderators. Academy of Management Journal. Vol. 34(3), pp. 555–590. [CrossRef]
- Damanpour, F. (1996). Organizational Complexity and Innovation: Developing and Testing Multiple Contingency Models. Management Science. Vol. 42(5), pp. 693–716. [CrossRef]
- Davila, T, Epstein, M. J., & Shelton, R. (2006). Making Innovation Work: How To Manage It, Measure It, And Profit From It. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Wharton School Publishing.
- Darroch, J. & McNaughton, R. (2002). Examining the link between knowledge management practices and type of innovation. Journal of Intellectual Capital. Vol. 3(3), pp. 210–22. [CrossRef]
- Deal, T. A., Kennedy, A. A. (1982). Corporate Culture. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.
- Ein-Dor, P. & Segev, E. (1982). Organizational context and MIS structure: Some empirical evidence. MIS Quarterly. Vol. 6(3), pp. 55–68. [CrossRef]
- Eppler, M. & Sukowski, O. (2000). Managing team knowledge: Core processes, tools and enabling factors. European Management Journal. Vol. 18(3), pp. 334–341. [CrossRef]
- Gerybadze, A., Hommel, U.,Reiners, H.W., & Thomaschewski, D. (2010). R&D, Innovation and Growth: Performance of the world’s leading technology corporations. Innovation and International Corporate Growth, pp. 11–29.
- Ghani, K. A., Jayabalan, V. & Sugumar, M. (2002). Impact of advanced manufacturing technology on organizational structure. Journal of High Technology Management Research. Vol. 13, pp. 157–175. [CrossRef]
- Gopalakrishnan, S. & Damanpour, F. (1997). A review of innovation research in economics, sociology and technology management. Omega: The International Journal of Management Science. 25(1):15–28. [CrossRef]
- Grant, R.M. (1991). The resource-based theory of competitive advantage: Implications for strategy formulation. California Management Review. Vol. 33(3), pp. 114–35. [CrossRef]
- Grant, R. M. (1996). Prospering in dynamically-competitive environments: Organizational capability as knowledge integration. Organization Science. Vol. 7(4), pp. 375–87. [CrossRef]
- Holbert, R. I. & Stephenson, M.T. (2003). The importance of indirect effects in media effects research: Testing for mediation in structural equation modeling. Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media. Vol. 47(4), pp. 556–572. [CrossRef]
- Holsapple, C. W. & Joshi, K. D. (2001). A formal knowledge management ontology: Conduct, activities, resources, and influences. Journal Of The American Society For Information Science and Technology. Vol. 55(7), pp. 593–612. [CrossRef]
- Hung, R. Y. Y., Lien, B. Y. H., Fang, S. C., & McLean, G. N. (2010). Knowledge as a facilitator for enhancing innovation performance through total quality management. Total Quality Management. Vol. 21(4), pp. 425–438. [CrossRef]
- Jarvenpaa, S.L. & Staples, D.S. (2001). Exploring perceptions of organizational ownership of information and expertise. Journal of Management Information Systems. Vol. 18(1), pp. 151–183.
- Kennedy, A. M. (1983). The adoption and diffusion of new industrial products: a literature review. European Journal of Marketing. Vol. 17(3), pp. 31–88. [CrossRef]
- Kharabsheh, R. A. (2007). A model of antecedents of knowledge sharing. The Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management. Vol. 5(4), pp. 419–426. Available online at www.ejkm.com.
- Kim, S. & Lee, H. (2006). The impact of organizational context and information technology on employee knowledge-sharing capabilities. Public Administration Review. Vol. 66(3), pp. 370–384. [CrossRef]
- Kogut, B. & Zander, U. (1992). Knowledge of the firm, combinative capabilities, and the replication of technology. Organization Science, Vol. 3(2), pp. 383–97. [CrossRef]
- Lee, H. & Choi, B. (2003). Knowledge management enablers, processes, and organizational performance: An integrative view and empirical examination. Journal of Management Information Systems. Vol. 20(1), pp. 179–228.
- Martínez-León, M. & Martínez-García, J. A. (2011). The influence of organizational structure on organizational learning. International Journal of Manpower. Vol. 32 (5/6), pp. 537–566. [CrossRef]
- Mohd, B. E. & Zawiyah, M. Y. (2009). The relationship between knowledge sharing, employee performance and service delivery in public sector organization: A theoretical framework. Public Sector ICT Management Review. Vol.3(1), pp. 37–45.
- Nonaka I., Toyama, R., & Konno, N. (2000). Seci, Ba, and Leadership: a unified model of dynamic knowledge creation. Long Range Planning. Vol. 33, pp. 5–34. [CrossRef]
- Nonaka, I. (1991). The knowledge-creating company. Harvard Business Review. pp. 96–104 (Nov-Dec).
- Nonaka, I. & Takeuchi, H. (1995). The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create The Dynamics Of Innovation. USA: Oxford University Press.
- Nonaka, I., Von Krogh, G., & Voelpel, S. (2006). Organizational knowledge creation theory: Evolutionary paths and future advances. Organization Studies. Vol. 27(8), pp. 1179–1208. [CrossRef]
- O’Dell, C. & Grayson, C. (1998). If only we knew what we know: identification organizational innovation: A systematic review of the literature. Journal of Management Studies. Vol. 47(6), pp. 1154–1191.
- Ortt, J.R. & van der Duin, P. A. (2008). The evolution of innovation management towards contextual innovation management. European Journal of Innovation Management. Vol. 11(4), pp. 522–538. [CrossRef]
- Peteraf, M. A. (1993). The cornerstones of competitive advantage: A resource-based view. Strategic Management Journal. Vol. 14(3), pp. 179–191. [CrossRef]
- Prajogo, D. I., Power, D. J., & Sohal, A. S. (2004). The role of trading partner relationships in determining innovation performance: An empirical examination, European Journal Of Innovation Management. Vol. 7(3), pp. 178–186. [CrossRef]
- Rapert, M. I., & Wren, B, M. (1998). Service quality as a competitive opportunity. Journal of Services Marketing. Vol. 2(3), pp. 223–235. [CrossRef]
- Robbins S.P. (1990). Organization Theory: Structure Designs and Applications (3th ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Sher, P.J & Lee, V.C. (2004). Information Technology as a facilitator for enhancing dynamic capabilities through knowledge management. Information & Management. Vol. 41(8), pp. 933–945. [CrossRef]
- Smith, T. A. (2006). Knowledge management and its capabilities linked to the business strategy for organizational effectiveness. ProQuest-CSA. Vol. 68(1), pp. 143.
- Stonehouse, G. H. & Pemberton, J. D. (1999). Learning and knowledge management in the intelligent organization. Participation And Empowerment: An International Journal. Vol. 7(5), pp. 131–144. [CrossRef]
- Subramaniam, M. (2005). The influence of intellectual capital on the types of innovative capabilities. Academy of Management Journal. Vol. 48(3), pp. 450–463. [CrossRef]
- Teece, D. J. (1998). Capturing value from knowledge assets. California Management Review. Vol. 40(3), pp. 55–79. [CrossRef]
- Teece, D. J., Pisano, G. & Shuen, A. (1997). Dynamic capabilities and strategic management. Strategic Management Journal. Vol.18, pp. 509–33. [CrossRef]
- Tippins, M.J. and Sohi, R.S. (2003). IT competency and firm performance: Is organizational learning a missing link? Strategic Management Journal. Vol. 24(8), pp. 745–61. [CrossRef]
- Wernerfelt, B. (1984). A resource-based view of the firm. Strategic Management Journal. Vol. 5(2), pp. 171–180. [CrossRef]
- Wong, P. K., & He, Z. L. (2003). The moderating effect of a firm’s internal climate for innovation on the impact of public R&D support programs. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. Vol. 3(5/6). p. 525–545. [CrossRef]
- Zheng, W., Yang, B., & McLean, G. N. (2010). Linking organizational culture, structure, strategy, and organizational effectiveness: Mediating role of knowledge management. Journal of Business Research. Vol. 63 (7), pp. 763–771. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.