SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Peace, Culture, Gender, Media & Identity|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Azman Azwan Azmawati. (2011). “I Am Not Alone”: Managing Singleness-Exploring Single Malay Muslim Women’s Voices in Malaysia. Forum, Komunikasi 2011. Shah Alam:UiTM Press.
- Byrne, A. (2000). Single’s Women’s Identities in Contemporary Irish Society. Unplished PhD theses. Department of Government and Society. University of Limerick, Ireland.
- Cargan, L. & Melko, M. (1982) Singles: Mythsand Realities. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications.
- Department of Statistic (2011), Country Report. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Gordan, T. (2002) Single Woman in Griffin, G & Braidotti, R (eds) Thinking Differently; A Reader in European Women’s Studies. London: Zed Books.
- Jones, G.W. (2004). The “Flight from Marriage” in South-East and East Asia. Singapore: NUS, Asian Meta Centre for Population and Sustainable Development Analysis.
- Jones, G.W. (2009) Women, Marriage and Family in Southeast Asia in Devashayam, T.W (ed) Gender Trends in Southeast Asia. Singapore: ISIS
- Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development. Country Report. (2004, 2013).
- Situmorang, A. (2007). Staying Single in A Married World. Asian Population Studies. London: Routledge.
- The Economist, 2011.
- Williams et all (2006) Early 40s and Still Unmarried: AContinuing Trend in Thailand. International Journal of Comparative Sociology. London: Sage
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.