SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Peace, Culture, Gender, Media & Identity|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Dasimah Omar, Puziah Ahmad and Muna Sarimin (2009). “Urban living conditions of low income single mothers in Malaysia”. European Journal of Social Sciences, Volume 9, Number 2 (2009), 193–201
- Department of Statistics, Malaysia (2012a). Abridged life tables, 2009-2011. Kuala Lumpur: Department of Statistics, Malaysia
- Department of Statistics, Malaysia (2012b). Incidence of poverty by sex and ethnic group of head of household, Malaysia, 2012. Kuala Lumpur: Department of Statistics, Malaysia. http://www.statistics.gov.my/portal/ (accessed on 25th March 2014)
- Department of Statistics, Malaysia (2010a). Population distribution and basic demographic characteristic report 2010. http://www.statistics.gov.my/portal/ (accessed on 25th March 2014)
- Department of Statistics, Malaysia (2010b). Population aged 15 years and over by marital status, age group, sex, ethnic and state, Malaysia, 2010. Kuala Lumpur: Department of Statistics, Malaysia
- Department of Statistics, Malaysia (2000). Population aged 15 years and over by marital status, age group, sex, ethnic and state, Malaysia, 2000. Kuala Lumpur: Department of Statistics, Malaysia
- Jones, Gavin W. (2010). “Changing patterns of marriage in Asia”, Asia Research Institute Working Paper Series No. 131
- Jones, Gavin W. and Gubhaju, Bina (2009). “Trends in marriage in the low fertility countries of East and Southeast Asia”. Asian Population Studies, 5(3),237–265 [CrossRef]
- M. Bakri Musa (2002). Malaysia in the era of globalisation. Lincoln: Writer’s Club Press
- Rohaty Mohd Majzud & Muhammad Rais Abd. Karim (1999). Ibu tunggal menelusuri rintangan hidup dengan keyakinan. Selangor: Pelanduk Publications
- Zarinah Mahari, Wan Roslida Othman, Noor Masayu Mhd Khalili, Sabariah Esa and Nadia Miskiman (2011). “Demographic transition in Malaysia: the changing roles of women”. Paper presented at the 15th Conference of Commonwealth Statisticians, New Delhi India, 7-10 February, 2011
- United Nations Development Program, 2012. “MDG1 and 3 – Towards a National Action Plan to Empower Single Mothers project”. http://www.undp.org.my/news_details.php?nid=66&title=MDG1%20and%203%20-%20Towards%20a%20National%20Action%20Plan%20to%20Empower%20Single%20Mothers%20project (accessed on 20th March 2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.