SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||19|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Ayu Wandira and Septana B Pribadi, “Kajian Aplikasi Warna Interior Rumah Sakit Ibu dan Anak Pada Psikologi Pasien Anak”, Modul, Vol.11, No.2 Agustus 20122, Diponegoro University, Institutional Repository (UNDIP-IR), http://eprints.undip.ac.id/32472/1/3.KAJIAN_APLIKASI_INTERIOR_RS-_septana.pdf, accessed on 23 February 2012.
- Al-Husayni, Abdul Majid Hashim, Sharh Riyad al-Salihin, 1st ed, (Beirut: Dar al-Jayl, 2005:456)
- Al-Nawaw Ê, TahzÊb DalÊl al-ÙÉlibÊn SharÍ RiyÉÌ al-ØÉlihÊn, (El-Mansoura, Egypt: DÉr al-ManÉrah), v.1, p.573.
- Faisal Abdul Aziz al-Mubarak, Tadriz Riyad al-Salihin, 1st ed. (Riyadh: DÉr al-ÑÓsimah, 2002),
- Harun Yahya, Allah’s Artistry in Colour, London, (United Kingdom: Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd., 2003), Trans.: Mustapha Ahmad, Ed.: Abdassamad Clarke.
- Khalid Saifullah Al Rahmani, “Fiqh of Clothing Color”, http://www.mathabah.org/20120208678/articles/fiqh-of-clothing-colour.html, accessed on 24 February 2012
- Lindsay Gruson, “Color Has a Powerful Effect on Behavior: Researchers Assert”, The New York Times, published on October 19, 1982, http://www.nytimes.com/1982/10/19/science/color-has-a-powerful-effect-on-behavior-researchers-assert.html?pagewanted=all, accessed on 22 February 2012.
- Muhammad Naim Muhammad Hani’ Saie, ItÍÉf al-MuÍibbÊn bi al-Tartib Riyad al-Salihin li al-Imam al-Nawawi, 1st ed, (Cairo: Dar al-Salim, 2007:239-240)
- Mawsu‘ah al-‘Alam Islamiy, 1st ed., (NPP Amman Jordan, 1994)
- “Al-Alwan wa Ta’thiruhu ala al-Nas”, April 7, 2011, http://samera-1968.yoo7.com/t1376-topic, accessed on 13 February 2012.
- Adams, F. M., & Osgood, C. E. A cross-cultural study of the affective meaning of color. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 4, (1973): 135–156. [CrossRef]
- Andrew J. Elliot and Daniela Niesta, Romantic Red: Red Enhances Men’s Attraction to Women. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, v. 95, No. 5, (2008): 1150–1164. [CrossRef]
- Choungourian. A. Color Preferences and Cultural Variation. Perceptual and Motor Skills. 26. (1968):1203–1206. [CrossRef]
- Color the silent language. Paint & Coatings Industry; Sep 2002; 18, 9; ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry
- Dee, J., & Taylor, L. Colour therapy: The symbolism, use, and healing effects of colour. (Leicester, England: Silverdale Books, 2002).
- Elliot, A. J., Maier, M. A., Moller, A. C., Friedman, R., & Meinhardt, J. Color and psychological functioning: The effect of red on performance attainment. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 136, (2007): 154–168. [CrossRef]
- Hemphill, M. (1996). A note on adults’ color-emotion associations. Journal of Genetic Psychology, 157, 275–280. [CrossRef]
- Greenfield, A. B. A perfect red: Empire, espionage, and the quest for the color of desire. (New York: Harper Collins, 2005)
- Rebecca L Alley. Thomas R Alley. The influence of physical state and color on perceived sweetness. The Journal of Psychology; (1998): 561.
- Valdez.P. & Mehrabian. A Effect of Color on Emotions. Journal of Experimental Psychology. General, 123. (1994): 394–409. [CrossRef]
- Education Journals Current Health 2. (1997).
- http://www.alfeqh.com, accessed on 18 February 2012.
- http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display. See: Ibn ×ajar al-ÑAsqalÉnÊ, FatÍ al-BÉrÊ, v.4, p.298.
- http://www.colourtherapyhealing.com/colour_therapy/what_is_colour_therapy.php, accessed on 23 February 2012.
- http://www.colormatters.com/color-matters-for-kids/color-and-what-you-wear, accessed on 22 February 2012.
- http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-yellow.html, accessed on 23 February 2012.
- http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-red.html, accessed on 23 February 2012.
- http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/110061, accessed on 23 February 2012.
- http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-green.html, accessed on 23 February 2012.
- http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-black.html, accessed on 23 February 2012.
- http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-white.html, accessed on 23 February 2012.
- http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/meaning-of-colors.html, accessed on 23 February 2012.
- http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/cultural-color.html, accessed on 22 February 2012.
- http://library.thinkquest.org/C004179/significance.htm, accessed on 22 February 2012.
- http://muttaqun.com/malehijab.html, accessed on 22 February 2012.
- http://www.sensationalcolor.com/color-messages-meanings/color-meaning-symbolism-psychology/all-about-the-color-white.html, accessed on 22 February 2012.
- http://www.sensationalcolor.com/color-messages-meanings/color-meaning-symbolism-psychology/all-about-the-color-green.html, accessed on 22 February 2012.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromotherapy, accessed on 22 February 2012.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.