SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Bebbington, A. (2005). The ability of A-level students to name plants. Journal of Biology Education, 32(2), 62–67.
- Boulter, C., Tunnicliffe, S., & Reiss, M. (2003). Probing children’s understandings of the natural world. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the European research in the didactics of biology conference, Toulouse, France.
- Bowers, C. A. (2003). Mindful conservativism: Rethinking the ideological and educational basis of an ecologically sustainable future: New York: Rowman & Littlefield.
- CBD. (2010). United Nations Decade on Biodiversity 2011-2020 Retrieved 26/8/2012, 2012, from http://www.cbd.int/2011-2020/
- Louv, R. (2006). Last child in the woods: saving our children from nature-deficit disorder. Algonquin Books, Chapel Hill.
- Rasadah, M. A. and Li, A. R. (2009). Nutraceutical and cosmetic products developed from Malaysian biodiversity resources, in Yong, H. S. (Ed.) Proceedings of the Conference on Biodiversity and National Development: Achievements, Opportunities and Challenges, Kuala Lumpur, 28 - 30 May 2008, 96 - 102. Kuala Lumpur: Akademi Sains Negara.
- Revathi, P. and Parimelazhagan (2010). Traditional knowledge on medicinal plants used by the Irula tribe of Hasanur Hills, Erode District, Tamil Nadu, India. Ethnobotanical Leaflets, 14, 136 – 160
- Sahri, Z., Nordin, S., & Harun, H. (2012, 4 – 6 July 2012). Malaysia Indigenous Herbs Knowledge Representation. Paper presented at the Knowledge Management International Conference (KMICe) 2012, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- Supiah Mustaffa, Ros’aleza Zarina Ishak, Lee, C. K., Lim, S. N, Sintoh, M. and Nor Ezam Selan (2012). Herbal Medicine Knowledge Base System, Paper presented in, the Agricultural Ontology Service (AOS) Workshop 2012, Kuching
- Tikka, P. M., Kuitunen, T. M., & Tynys, M. S. (2000). Effect of educational background on students’ attitudes, activity levels and knowledge concerning environment. The Journal of Environmental Education, 31, 12–19. [CrossRef]
- Tunnicliffe, S., Gatt, S., Agius, C., & Pizzuto, S. (2008). Animals in the lives of young Maltese children. Eurasia Journal Mathematics Science & Technology, 4(3), 215–221.
- Wandersee, J., & Schussler, E. (2001). Toward a theory of plant blindness. Plant Sci Bull, 17(1),2–9.
- Warren, D. M. (1992). Indigenous knowledge, biodiversity conservation and development. Keynote address at the International Conference on Conservation of Biodiversity in Africa. Local Initiatives and Institutional Roles, 30 August - 3 September 1992, Nairobi, Kenya.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.