SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- Kermack M & Mckendrick A. 1927. Contributions to the mathematical theory of epidemics. Part I. Proc. Soc. A, 115: 700–721. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Dongfu & Zhao Lindu. 2008. Biological hazard diffusion dynamic research based on SIQR model under a planned pulse vaccination strategy. Highlights of Science Paper Online, 1(12): 1315–1321. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jingjing & Wang Haiyan. 2010. Dynamic vaccine distribution model based on epidemic diffusion rule and clustering approach. Journal of Southeast University, 5. [Google Scholar]
- Number of Ebola Cases and Deaths. [2015-2–7]. https://data.hdx.rwlabs.org/dataset/ebola-cases-2014 [Google Scholar]
- Ebola Virus Disease Distribution Map. [2015-2–7]. http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/history/distribution-map.html. [Google Scholar]
- Ditance.[2015-2–7]. https://data.hdx.rwlabs.org/dataset/travel-distance-and-time-chart. [Google Scholar]
- Ebola. Wikipedia [2015-2–7] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_disease [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.