SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- Liu Xiaoling. 2015. Relationship research of learning motivation level of pupils, peer interaction and academic achievement, Shanghai Education and Research, 4.
- Zhang Min, Lei Kaichun & Wang Zhenyong. 2005. Structural analysis of learning motivation of pupils in Grade 4 to 6. Psychological Science. 28(1).
- Zhou Zongkui & Fan Cuiying. 2001. Research of social anxiety and loneliness of primary school children. Psychological Science. 24(4): 442–444.
- Ma Hong. 1993. Social Anxiety Scale for Children. Journal of Chinese Mental Health,13: 248–249.
- Liu Junsheng, Zhou Ying & Li Dan. 2013. Development track of middle-late loneliness in childhood: Analysis of latent variable growth model, Journal of Psychology.
- Du Lingli, Fan Zhiguang, Wei Xin, & Li Ying. 2012. Research of aggressive behavior and loneliness of the left-behind children in cities, Journal of Chinese Health Psychology.
- Yang Wanqiu, Gao Wanhong & Liu Yi, 2014. Comparative research of the left-behind children and non- left-behind children in rural minority areas, Educational Forum.
- Yang Jiping & Gao Ling. 2005. Present situation research of pupils’ learning psychology and teacher-student relationship. Education Research, (1): 63–64.
- Zhang Qian. 2013. Comparative research of mental health and behavioral problems of the left-behind children and non-left-behind children in rural areas in Shandong Province, Shandong University [Master’s thesis].
- Hu Lirong & Hu Birong. 2008. Comparison with the social anxiety and loneliness of pupils, China School Health. 8.
- Ren Ning & Shen Li, 2008.Current situation research of the loneliness of the left-behind children in rural primary school, Journal of Chinese Health Psychology.
- Jane Fuping. 2011. Research of information processing features of the rural left-behind children with different level of loneliness for the lack of parental care, PhD thesis of Southwest University, 6.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.