SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- Tao, Y.F., Shang. C.H. 2006. Inspiration of outline to higher engineering educational innovation. Chinese Higher Education Research, 11: 81–83. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S.W., Hong, C.W. 2009. CDIO: Classic mode of MIT engineering education-based on interpretation of CDIO course outline. Research on High School Science and Engineering, 28(4): 116–119. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, D.M. 2008, Construction of practical teaching system of undergraduate hydrology and water resources. Journal of Southwest Agricultural University (Social Science Edition ), 6(1): 192–195. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Q.R., Deng. Z.M. Chen, W. et al. 2008. Scientific orientation and cultivation of applied undergraduate talents. Journal of Guangdong University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 8(S): 1–2. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, A.D. 2008. Thinking about talent cultivation scheme in applied undergraduate college. Journal of Heilongjiang College of Education, 27(2): 45–47. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, H.D. 2008. Practice and exploration of cultivating applied talents meeting the local actual need. Journal of Taizhou College, 30(3): 48–51. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, S.Q. 2008. EIP-CDIO: Reform of cultivation mode of higher engineering education. China Electric Power Education (Educational Theory and Practice), 10: 32–33. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Y.Z. 2008. Analysis on CDIO higher engineering education mode. Journal of Harbin (Social Science Edition), 29(4): 137–140. [Google Scholar]
- Li, D., Li, F.H., Fang, X.F. 2008. Exploration of practical teaching of hydrology and water resources engineering major. Journal of Shijiazhuang University of Economics,31(4): 127–129. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, S.G., Jiang, X.H. 2008. Thinking about cultivation of applied talent in hydrology and water resources engineering major. Journal of Changchun Institute of Technology (Social Science Edition), 9 (3): 81–82. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, M.L. 2009. Discussion on machinery engineering education reform based on CDIO engineering educational concept. Educational Research, Shanghai University of Engineering Science, 3: 26–30. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, L.Z., Sun, S.H. 2010. Preliminary exploration of hydrology and water resources teaching reform based on ability cultivation. China Electric Power Education, 36: 75–76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.