SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- Asghari, F., Saadat, S., Atefi Karajvandani, S., & Janalizadeh Kokaneh, S. 2014. The Relationship between Academic Self-Efficacy and Psychological Well-Being, Family Cohesion, and Spiritual Health among Students of Kharazmi University. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 14(7): 581–593.
- Bowlby, J. 1982. Attachment and loss: retrospect and prospect. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 52(4): 664. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bowlby, J. 2008. A secure base: Parent-child attachment and healthy human development: Basic Books.
- Cheung, C.-k. 2011. Children’s Sense of Belonging and Parental Social Capital Derived from School. Journal of Genetic Psychology, 172(2): 199–208. doi:10.1080/00221325.2010.520362 [CrossRef]
- Cong, Z., & An, L. J. 2004. Developing of Security Questionnaire and its Reliability and Validity. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 18(2): 97–99.
- Cook, J. E., Purdie-Vaughns, V., Garcia, J., & Cohen, G. L. 2012. Chronic threat and contingent belonging: Protective benefits of values affirmation on identity development. J Pers Soc Psychol, 102(3): 479–496. doi: 10.1037/a0026312 [CrossRef]
- Crespo, C., Kielpikowski, M., Pryor, J., & Jose, P. E. 2011. Family rituals in New Zealand families: links to family cohesion and adolescents’ well-being. Journal ofFamily Psychology, 25(2): 184. [CrossRef]
- Dweck, C. S. 1986. Motivational processes affecting learning. American psychologist,41(10): 1040. [CrossRef]
- Dweck, C. S., & Bempechat, J. 1983. Children’s theories of intelligence: Consequences for learning. Learning and motivation in the classroom, 239–256.
- Elliot, A. J., & Harackiewicz, J. M. 1996. Approach and Avoidance Achievement Goals and Intrinsic Motivation: A Mediational Analysis. Journal of Personality & Social Psychology, 70(3): 461–475. [CrossRef]
- Faircloth, B. S., & Hamm, J. V. 2005. Sense of belonging among high school students representing 4 ethnic groups. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 34(4): 293–309. [CrossRef]
- Goodenow, C. 1993. The psychological sense of school membership among adolescents: Scale development and educational correlates. Psychology in the Schools, 30(1):79–90. [CrossRef]
- Guo, G. 2009. The Relationship between the Family Relationship of Pupils and the School Belonging of Pupils (Master), Sichuan Normal University, Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
- Hagborg, W. J. 1994. An exploration of school membership among middle-and high-school students. Journal of Psycho educational Assessment, 12(4): 312–323. [CrossRef]
- Hamama, L., & Arazi, Y. 2012. Aggressive behaviour in at-risk children: contribution of subjective well-being and family cohesion. Child & Family Social Work, 17(3): 284–295. [CrossRef]
- Leidy, M. S., Guerra, N. G., & Toro, R. I. 2012. Positive parenting, family cohesion, and child social competence among immigrant Latino families. Journal of Latina/oPsychology, 1(S): 3–13. doi: 10.1037/2168-1678.1.S.3
- Liao, C., Hu, Y., & Zhang, J. 2014. Measuring the sense of security of children left behind in China. Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal, 42(10):1585–1601. [CrossRef]
- Lindahl, K. M., & Malik, N. M. 2011. Marital conflict typology and children’s appraisals: the moderating role of family cohesion. Journal of Family Psychology, 25(2): 194. [CrossRef]
- Maslow, A. H., Hirsh, E., Stein, M., & Honigmann, I. 1945. A clinically derived test for measuring psychological security-insecurity. The Journal of general psychology,33(1): 21–41. [CrossRef]
- Matthews, J. S., Banerjee, M., & Lauermann, F. 2014. Academic Identity Formation and Motivation among Ethnic Minority Adolescents: The Role of the “Self” Between Internal and External Perceptions of Identity. Child Development, 85(6): 2355–2373.doi:10.1111/cdev.12318
- Maurizi, L. K., Ceballo, R., Epstein-Ngo, Q., & Cortina, K. S. 2013. Does neighborhood belonging matter? Examining school and neighborhood belonging as protective factors for Latino adolescents. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 83(2-3): 323–334.doi:10.1111/ajop.12017 [CrossRef]
- Merkaš, M., & Brajša-Žganec, A. 2011. Children with different levels of hope: are there differences in their self-esteem, life satisfaction, social support, and family cohesion? Child Indicators Research, 4(3): 499–514. [CrossRef]
- Mikulincer, M., Shaver, P. R., & Rom, E. 2011. The effects of implicit and explicit security priming on creative problem solving. Cognition and Emotion, 25(3): 519–531. [CrossRef]
- Moreira, H., Frontini, R., Bullinger, M., & Canavarro, M. C. 2014. Family Cohesion and Health-Related Quality of Life of Children with Type 1 Diabetes: The Mediating Role of Parental Adjustment. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 23(2): 347–359. [CrossRef]
- Olson, D. H., McCubbin, H. I., Barnes, H., Larsen, A., Muxen, M., & Wilson, M. 1982. Family inventories: Inventories used in a national survey of families across the family life cycle: University of Minnesota St. Paul, MN.
- Phillips, M. R., West, C. L., Shen, Q., & Zheng, Y. 1998. Comparison of schizophrenic patients’ families and normal families in China, using Chinese versions of FACES-II and the family environment scales. Family Process, 37(1): 95–106. [CrossRef]
- Sijtsema, J. J., Nederhof, E., Veenstra, R., Ormel, J., Oldehinkel, A. J., & Ellis, B. J.2013. Effects of family cohesion and heart rate reactivity on aggressive/rule-breaking behavior and prosocial behavior in adolescence: The Tracking Adolescents’ Individual Lives Survey study. Development and psychopathology, 25(03): 699–712. [CrossRef]
- Tolan, P. H., Gorman-Smith, D., Huesmann, L. R., & Zelli, A. 1997. Assessment of family relationship characteristics: a measure to explain risk for antisocial behavior and depression among urban youth. Psychological Assessment, 9(3): 212. [CrossRef]
- Walton, G. M., Cohen, G. L., Cwir, D., & Spencer, S. J. 2012. Mere belonging: The power of social connections. J Pers Soc Psychol, 102(3): 513–532. [CrossRef]
- Wehlage, G. G. 1989. Dropping out: can schools be expected to prevent it: Dropouts from school: issues, dilemmas, and solutions. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press.
- Yongmei, Z,P. F. C. G. 1999. Experiments about the Achievement Goal Theory and its Pattern of Motivation Psychological Science, 22(5): 463–464.
- Yoo, Y., Adamsons, K., Robinson, J., & Sabatelli, R. 2015. Longitudinal Influence of Paternal Distress on Children’s Representations of Fathers, Family Cohesion, and Family Conflict. Journal of Child & Family Studies, 24(3): 591–607. doi: 10.1007/s10826-013-9870-7 [CrossRef]
- Yuhui, Q., & Xiang, W. 2015. Review of School Belonging. Paper presented at the 2015 International Conference on Social Science and Technology Education.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.