SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- Wang Yanling. 2011. Professional identity for undergraduates in pre-school educationmajor: predicament and elimination. Journal of Yangtze University (Social Sciences) 34(7): 135–137. [Google Scholar]
- Tong An. 2015. Research on culture of teachers’ professional identity for students inpreschool education major. Journal of Kiamusze Professional School, (02): 179–180. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jing. 2005. Research on development of teachers’ professional identity for college students. Northeast Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xuzhao, Sun Wei & DuTian. 2010. Research on teachers’ professional identity fornormal school students. Journal of Beijing Institute of Education (Natural Sciences), (03): 10–14. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Liping, Chen Jingjun & Liu Yanhui. 2012. Connotation and structure of teachers’ professional identity. Journal of Science of Education of Hunan Normal University, 11 (3): 104–107. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Jing. 2009. Discussion of culture of teachers’ professional identity for students inpreschool education major. Education Exploration, 4(4): 78–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.