SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- Wang Shanmai. 1996. Education Input and Output Research. Shijiazhuang: Hebei Education Press, pp: 234–236+237–240. [Google Scholar]
- Han Zongli. 1990. Exploration and evaluation of social and economic benefits in China’s education investment. Education and Economy, (1): 13–17. [Google Scholar]
- LishengShen & Zhu Yunfa. 1999. Analysis of human capital and economic growth. Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Yongsheng. 2006. Empirical research on measurement of human capital formed by education and its contribution to China’s economic growth. Education and Economy, (1): 33–36. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/2014/indexce.htm [Google Scholar]
- MaolinYe & ZhengXiaoqi, et al. 2003. Quantitative analysis of the contribution of education to economic growth. Quantitative & Technical Economics, (1): 89–92. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Xinghuo. 2007. Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics. Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- XiangbaoGao & Dong Hanqing. 2007. Data Analysis and SPSS Application. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.