SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Peace, Culture, Gender and Identity|
|Published online||06 January 2016|
- Jintana Damronglert. 2000. Customs, Traditions, Values and Livelihood of Rural Thai People appeared in Thai Folk Songs since after World War II until now. Bangkok: Thai Kradi Research Institute. Thammasat University.
- Chainam Nakrai. 2002. The Influence of Pub towards Sexual Intercourse among Teenagers, the Case Study of Teenagers who have ever used service at RCA Road. Thesis of Master of Arts Program in Social Sciences, Social Sciences, Faculty of Liberal Arts, Chulalongkorn University.
- Dusit Pongsapipat. 2001. Entering the Career and Working Life of Cafe Singers. Thesis Master of Labor and Welfare Development, Faculty of Social Administration, Thammasat University.
- Nakhon Hat Yai Municipality. 2012. Policies of Mr. Prai Pattano, President of Nakhon Hat Yai Municipality towards Council of Nakhon Hat Yai Municipality on August 31, 2012. Nakhon Hat Yai Municipality, Song Khla Province. http://www.hatyaicity.go.th/hat.pdf (November 25, 2012).
- Yanyong Sinthngam. 2009. Occupations on Thai Social. Bangkok: Academic dotcom. Thai Energy for Thai Education.
- Surachart Thueksathit. 2009. The Meaning of Career Development. Bangkok: Knowledge Management Institution.
- Yaowalak Taengtang. 2006. The Process to Enter Thai Folk-Song Singer. Thesis of Master of Arts Program in Social Science, Department of Social Development, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Chandrakasem Rajabhat University.
- Ingorn Donpanas. 2007. The Communication and the Struggling for the Meaning of Female Nightlife. Thesis of Master of Art in Communication, Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication, Thammasat University.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.