SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||20|
|Published online||06 January 2016|
- Annamalai, S., & Muniandy, B. (2013). Reading habit and attitude among malaysian polytechnic students. International Online Journal of Educational Sciences, 5(1), 32–41.
- Buzan, T. (2006). Buzan bites :Speed reading.
- Clay, M. M. (1991). Becoming literate: the construction of inner control: Heinemann.
- Exhibition. (2007). Bloomsbury Business Library – Business & Management Dictionary.2937.
- Gaarder, J. (2002). Books for a world without readers. Basil: 28th Conference of the IBBY.
- Ghoting, Saroj Nadkarni and Martin, Pamela. (2005). “Early literacy storytimes@your library®: Partnering with caregivers for success.” American Library Association, 45–70. In the Library with the Lead Pipe. Retrieved from http://inthelibrarywiththeleadpipe.org
- James Murdock. 2011 Beauty and the book: Libraries in the digital age raise questions about the place of books. Architectural Record, pp. 56.
- Kronin, K., & O’Brien, T. (2009). Practical low-cost marketing measures: The experience of Waterford Institute of Technology Libraries. New Library World, 110(11/12), 550–560. [CrossRef]
- Martins, Ana Bela & Marques, Alexandra. (2010). “Promoting a reading culture in school community: how to engage reading activities cross curricula, directors, teachers, students, parents, administrative services, local authorities, public libraries and other partners- Relating a project.” IASL, SLAQ, 1–5.
- Mason, J. M. (1977). Reading readiness: a definition and skills hierarchy from prescholers’ developing conceptions of print. University of Illinois Center for the Study of Reading, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Peoples, A., & Ward, T. (2007). “Inspiring readers”: a cross border reader development project. New Library World, 108(5/6), 218–228. [CrossRef]
- Poulter, A. (2007). On reading ‘‘the librarian and the art of reading’’. Library review, 56(2), 113–116. [CrossRef]
- Prendergast, Tess. (2011). “Beyond storytime children’s librarians collaborating in communities” Children and Libraries, Spring, 20–40.
- Public Library Use: ALA Library Fact Sheet 6. Retrieved from www.ala.org/ala/professionalresources/libfactsheets/alalibraryfactsheet0.cfm
- The Library as Incubator Project. Retrieved from http://www.libraryasincubatorproject.org
- Re-branding academic libraries in tough times: Attracting students through marketing. (2010). Strategic Direction, 26(5), 23–25.
- Sidorko, P. E., & Yang, T. T. (2011). Knowledge exchange and community engagement: an academic library perspective. Library Management, 32(6/7), 385–397. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.