SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||06 January 2016|
- Abu Farha, F. K., & Khraisheh, M. K. (2008). An Integrated Approach to the Superplastic Forming of Lightweight Alloys: Towards Sustainable Manufacturing. International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing, 1,18–40. [CrossRef]
- Agut, M. P. M., Ull, M. A., & Minguet, P. A. (2014). Education for sustainable development in early childhood education in Spain. Evolution, trends and proposals. European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 22(2), 213–228. [CrossRef]
- Aini, M. ., & Laily, P. (2010). Preparedness of Malaysian Pre-school Educators for Environmental Education. Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities, 18(2), 271–283.
- Bates, S. & Tregenza, N. (2007). Education for Sustainability in the Early Years: A Case Study from Hallett Cove Preschool. Australian Sustainable Schools Initiative: South Australia
- Braithwaite, D. (2014).‘One nearly on finger’: A forest kindergarden in rural New Zealand. Journal of Teachers’ Work, 11 (1), 3–16.
- Çabuk, B. (2001). Environmental awareness level of preschool children. Ankara University. Turkey.
- Chawla, L. (1988). Childrenís concern for the natural environment. Childrenís Environments Quarterly, 5(3), 13–20.
- Frank C. Leeming, William O’Dwyer & Bruce A. Bracken (1995). Children’s Environmental Attitude and Knowledge Scale (CHEAKS).
- Davis, J. M. (2009). Revealing the research “Hole” of early childhood education for sustainability: A preliminary survey of the literature. Education for Environmental Education Research, 15(2), 227–241. [CrossRef]
- Edwards, S & Cutter-MacKenzie (2011). Environmentalising early childhood education curriculum through pedagogies of play. Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 51–59.
- Eriksen, K. G. (2013). Why education for sustainable development needs early childhood education: the case of Norway. Journal of teacher Education for Sustainability, 14(1),107–120
- Ernst, J. (2007). Factors associated with K-12 teachers’ use of environment-based education. Journal of Environmental Education, 38(3), 15–32. [CrossRef]
- Eva, A. H. (2013). Respect for – nature a prescription for developing awareness in preschool. CEPS Journal, 3(1), 25–44
- Hägglund, S., & Samuelsson, I. P. (2009). Early childhood education and learning for sustainable development and citizenship. International Journal of Early Childhood, 41(2), 49–64. [CrossRef]
- Hanifah. (2013). Awareness And Commitment Towards Education For Sustainable Development In School Communities. Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris.
- Hart, S. (1978). Beyond greening: strategies for a sustainable world. Harvard Business. Review 2000:66–76
- Hasnah, A., Dody, D., Noraziah, A., Maznah, I., & Sarifah, Y. (2012). Community and solid waste management practices towards community sustainability: The case of household women in Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia. Malaysia Journal of Society and Space, (5), 64–75).
- Hopkins, C. & McKeown, R. (2002). Environment education for sustainability: Responding to the global challenges. In D. G. Tilbury, D. Stevenson, R.B.Fien, & J. Schreuder (Ed.),. U.K.: IUCN Commission on Education and Communication.
- Hülya, G. (2011). Reliability and Validity Studies of the Turkish Version of the Children’s Attitudes toward the Environment Scale-Preschool Version (CATES-PV) and the Analysis of Children’s Pro-environmental Behaviors According to Different Variables. Asian Social Science, 7(10), 231–240.
- Glenn, J. L. (2000). Environment-based education: Creating high performance schools and students. Washington, DC: NEETF.
- Johansson, E. (2009). The preschool child of today – The world-citizen of tomorrow? International Journal of Early Childhood, 41(2), 79–96. [CrossRef]
- Joshi, U. (2009). Education for Sustainable Development-The Role of University. In International Forum of Teaching and Studies Marietta (pp. 62–69).
- Kaseri, S. (1992). The relationship between the level of environmental awareness and the level of cognitive development among secondary school students in the state of Selangor. Bangi: Faculty of Education.
- Lampa, I., Greculescu, A. & Todorescu (2013). Education for Sustainable Development – Training the Young Generation for the Future. Social and Behavioral Sciences 78 120–124
- Leeming, F., William, O., & Bracken, B. (1995). Scale, Children’s Environmental Attitude and Knowledge (CHEAKS). The Journal of Environmental Education, 26(3), 22–32. [CrossRef]
- Lieberman, G., & Hoody, L. (1998). Closing the achievement gap: Using the environment as an integrating context for learning. San Diego, CA: State Education and Environmental Roundtable.
- Louv, R. (2005). Last child in the woods: Saving our children from nature-deficit disorder. Chapel Hill, NC: Algonquin Books
- Ministry of Education. (2010). National Preschool Curriculum: National Standard Curriculum for Preschool 2010. Putrajaya: Curriculum Development Centre.
- Md Zain, S., Ahmad Basri, N. E., Basri, H., Zakaria, N., Elfithri, R., Ahmad, M.,Istear Khan, I. A. (2011). Recycling Practices concerns on sustainability attitudes and behaviors. Proceeding on Education Engineering & the Built Environment (PeKA’11) Congress Teaching and Learning UKM, 421–435.
- Mackey, A. (2012). Input, interaction and corrective feedback in L2 classrooms. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Martinez Agut, M. P., Ull, M. A., and Minguet, P. A. (2014). Education for sustainable development in early childhood education in spain. Evolution, trends and proposals. European n Early Childhood Education Research Journal, Vol. 22, No. 2, 213–228 [CrossRef]
- Mohmadisa Hasyim, & Mohamad Suhaily Yusri Che Ngah (2010). Development and Environment in Malaysia. Tanjong Malim Perak: Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris.
- Moroye, C.(2005). Common ground : An ecological Perspective on teaching and learning. Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue, 7(1/2), 123–139.
- Özturk, D.. (2010). Preschool children’s attitudes towards selected environmental issues. Middle East Technical University.
- Palmer, J. A. (1995). Environmental thinking in the early years. Understanding and misunderstanding of concepts related to waste management. Environmental Education Research, 1(1), 35–45. [CrossRef]
- Palmer, J.A., Suggate, J., Bajd, B. & Tsaliki, E. (1998). Significant Influences on the Development of Adult’s Environmental Awareness in the UK, Slovenia and Greece. Environmental Education Research, Vol. 4, No. pp.429–464 Oxford Carfax
- Roslee, T., Dg Norizah, A. K., Soon Singh, B. S., & Muniandy, S. (2012). Environmental Education and Its Relationship with the knowledge and Environmental Awareness Among Secondary School Students in Urban and Rural Areas in Tawau. Pendidikan Alam Sekitar : Melestarikan Kesedaran Masyarakat Di Malaysia.
- Salonen, A. O.. dan Tast, S. (2013). Finnish Early Childhood Educators Sustainable Development. Journal of Sustainable Development; 6 (2); 2013 [CrossRef]
- Samuelsson, I. P. (2011). Why we should begin early with ESD: The role of early childhood education. Department of Education, Communication and Learning, University of Gothenburg. Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 43:103–118.
- Samuelsson, I. P., & Kaga, Y. (2010). Early childhood education in transforming cultures forsustainability. In E. Assadourian (Ed.), State of the World 2010. Transforming cultures: From consumerism to sustainability. Washington: Worldwatch Institute.pp. 57–61
- Scoullos, M., & Malotidi, V. (2004). Handbook on methods used in environmental education and education. Athens: MIO-ECSDE. Retrieved from http://www.medies.net/_uploaded_files/publications/HANDBOOK._ENGpdf.pdf
- Siraj-Blatchford, J. (2009). Editorial: Education for sustainable development in early childhood. International Journal of Early Childhood, 41(2), 9–22. [CrossRef]
- Siti Aminah, M., Rainah, G., & Cynthia, A. R. D. (2009). Residents Consciousness Studies UiTM Campus Kota Kinabalu Against Waste Reduction. UiTM. Publisher.
- Sterling, S. (2003). Whole Systems Thinking as a Basis for Paradigm Change in Education: Explorations in the context of sustainability. University of Bath.
- Tilbury, D., Stevenson, R., Fein, J., Schreuder, D. (2002). Education and sustainability responding to the global challeng. International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (p. 6). Gland.
- UNESCO (2012). Education for sustainable development good practices in early childhood. Perancis.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.