SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 January 2016|
- Bach DR, Friston KJ, Dolan RJ. Analytic measures for quantification of arousal from spontaneous skin conductance fluctuations. International Journal of Psychophysiology. 76, 52–55 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Dawson, M. E., Schell, A. M., & Filion, D. L. (2000). The Electrodermal System. New York, Cambridge University Press.
- Faul, F., Erdfelder, E., Lang, A.-G., & Buchner, A. (2007). G*Power 3: A flexible statistical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences. Behavior Research Methods, 39, 175–191. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Luca, C J D, Gilmore, L.D, Kuznetsov, M, Roy, S H. (2010). Filtering the surface EMG signal: Movement artefact and baseline noise contamination. Journal of Biomechanics, 43, 1573–1579. [CrossRef]
- Saha, Srilekha; Biswas, D.; Chattopadhyay, P. K., and Saha, S. (1998). Family size and emotional adjustment in children. Social Science International, 14: 1&2, 35–40.
- Saha, S., Mukhopadhyay Pritha, Chattopadhyay P. K. Biswas, D., & Saha Srilekha. (2005). Arousal modulation as predictor of achievement motivation in high soccer performers. Reading in Sports Psychology. Jitendra Mohon and Meena Sehgal (Eds.) Friends Publications, India, 116–146.
- Saha, S.: Saha, Srilekha and Asyraf, B. R. (2013c). Corroborative psychobiological indices explaining young adolescent emotionality. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences., 91, 614–623. [CrossRef]
- Saha, Srilekha; Saha, S and Chattopadhyay, P. K. (2013b). Effect of muscle relaxation training as a function of improvement in attentiveness in children, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, 606–613.
- Saha, S., Srilekha, Saha; Chowdhury, D.; Fahim, N. A & Salah Uddin, M. (2012). In search of predictors for reaction ability related to high performance in Cricket. Social Science International, 28 (1), 1–18.
- Saha Srilekha, Saha, S., Krasilschikov, O., Ismail, M. S. (2013d). Cognitive-emotional predictors of anticipation and reaction ability as mediator for performance excellence in south-asian athletes, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 91, 624–631.
- Soumendra, S; Srilekha, S; Mazlan, M. A. B. M. and Arriffin, M. I. B. M (2013a). Effect of emotional regulation on performance of soccer skills, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, 594–605.
- Suzuki, S., et. al. (1988). Analysis of the goalkeeper’s diving motion, in Science and Football (eds T. Reilly. A. Lees, K. Davids and W. J. Murphy), E. & F. N. Spon, London, 468–475.
- Togari, H. & Takahashi, K. (1977). Study of ‘whole-body reaction’ in soccer players. Proceeding of the Department of Physical Education (College of General Education, University of Tokyo), 11, 35–41.
- Totterdell, P. & Leach, D. (2001). Negative mood regulation expectancies and sports performance: an investigation involving professional cricketers. P. Totterdell *, D. Leach, 2, 249–265.
- Wegner, D. M., & Pennebaker, J. W. (1993). Changing our minds: An introduction to mental control. In Wegner, D. M., & Pennebaker, J. W. (Eds.), Handbook of mental control, 1-12, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.