SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Nelson, A. J. & Leon, A. 2012. Bricks and clicks: rethinking retail real estate in the ecommerce era. Report, RREEF Real Estate, Deutsche Bank Group.
- Neslin, S. A. & Shankar, V. 2009. Key issues in multichannel customer management: current knowledge and future directions. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 23(1): 70–81. [CrossRef]
- Badrinarayanan, V., Becerra, E. P., Kim, C. H. & Madhavaram, S. 2012. Transference and congruence effects on purchase intentions in online stores of multichannel retailers: initial evidence from the U.S. and South Korea. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 40(1): 539–557. [CrossRef]
- Teltzrow, M., Meyer, B. & Lenz, H. J. 2007. Multichannel consumer perceptions. Journal of Electronic Commerce, 8(1): 18–31.
- Berman, B. & Thelen, S. 2004. A guide to developing and managing a well–integrated multichannel retail strategy. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 32(3): 147–156. [CrossRef]
- Laroche, M., Kim, C. K. & Zhou, L. X. 1996. Brand familiarity and confidence as determinants of purchase intention: an empirical test in a multiple brand context. Journal of Business Research, 37(2): 115–120. [CrossRef]
- Campbell, M. C., & Keller, K. L. 2003. Brand familiarity and advertising repetition effects. Journal of Consumer Research. 30(2): 292–304. [CrossRef]
- Thorbjørnsen, H. 2005. Brand extensions: brand concept congruency and feedback effects revisited. Journal of Product and Brand Management, 14(4): 250–257. [CrossRef]
- Canli, G. Z. & Maheswaran, D. 1998. The effects of extensions on brand name dilution and enhancement. Journal of Marketing Research, 35(4): 464–473. [CrossRef]
- Keller, K. L. 1993. Conceptualizing, measuring, and managing customer–based brand equity. Journal of Marketing, 57(1): 1–22. [CrossRef]
- Schiffman, L. G. & Kanuk, L. L. 1995. Consumer Behavior (9th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
- Wilkie, W. 1986. Consumer Behavior. New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Spears, N. & Singh, S. N. 2004. Measuring attitude toward the brand and purchase intentions. Journal of Current Issues and Research in Advertising, 26(2): 53–66. [CrossRef]
- Dwivedi, A., Merrilees, B. & Sweeney, A. 2010. Brand extension feedback effects: a holistic framework. The Journal of Brand Management, 12(5): 328–342. [CrossRef]
- Kwon, W. S. & Lennon, S. J. 2009. Reciprocal effects between multichannel retailers’ offline and online brand associations. Journal of Retailing, 85 (3): 376–390. [CrossRef]
- Hartman, K. B., & Spiro, R. L. 2005. Recapturing store image in customer–based store equity: a construct conceptualization. Journal of Business Research. 58(8): 1112–1120. [CrossRef]
- Sujan, M. 1985. Consumer knowledge: effects on evaluation strategies mediating consumer judgments. Journal of Consumer Research, 1(12): 31–46. [CrossRef]
- Alba, J. W. & Hutchinson, J. W. 1987. Dimensions of consumer expertise. Journal of Consumer Research, 13 (3): 411–454. [CrossRef]
- Gefen, D. 2000. E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust. Omega, 28(6): 725–737. [CrossRef]
- Bagozzi, R. P. & Yi, Y. 1988. On the evaluation of structural equation models. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 16(1): 74–94. [CrossRef]
- Nunnally, J. C. & Bernstein, I. H. 1994. Psychometric Theory (3rd ed.). New York: McGraw–Hill.
- Fornell, C. & Larcker, D. F. 1981. Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of Marketing Research, 18 (2): 39–50. [CrossRef]
- Wu, J. F. & Tian, Z. L. 2009. The impact of selected store image dimensions on retailer equity: evidence from 10 Chinese hypermarket. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 16 (6): 486–494. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.