SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Yang, Z.P., Xie, T & Li, X.Y. 2001. Development and conservation of representative minority culture sightseeing district--Taking Kashi prefecture as an example. Arid Land Geography, 24(4): 332–337.
- Min, Q.W., Zhang, D. & He., L. et al. 2011. Major Process in China’s Agricultural Heritage Studies and Conservation Practice, 33(6):1018–1024.
- Park, D C. & Coppack, P M. 1994. The role of rural sentiment and vernacular landscapes in contriving sense of place in the city’s countryside, 76(3): 161–172.
- Zhou, W., Huang, Z.F., Cao, F.D., Wu, L.M. & Liang, Y.Y. 2013. The Driving Effects Attached by Theme Cultural Tour Site Attribute on Tourist Site–Taking Chunqiu Yancheng Tourist Area of Changzhou as an Example, 32(8): 1528–1540.
- Azaryahu, M. & Kellerman, A.1999. Symbolic places of national history and revival: A study in Zionist mythical study, 24(1): 109–123.
- Chen, J.P. 2006. Tour description system of cultural tourist site and analysis of its building, 6(6): 38–40, 46.
- Tan, S., Song, L.Z. & Zhou, S.L. 2010. Development pattern analysis of foreign cultural tour site based on stakeholder’s angle of view and its enlightenment, 32(3): 20–29.
- Zhou, W., Huang, Z.F., Tang, W.Y. & Shen, S.Y. 2014. Post-Tourism Perception Dimension Differentiation of Cultural Tour Site Based on City Memory–Taking Nanjing Fuzimiao (Confucius Temple) Qinhuai Scenic Area as an Example, 29(3): 73–83.
- Yu, K.J. 2002. The Meaning of Landscape, 21(1): 14–17.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.