SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Banz R W. 1981. The relationship between return and market value of common stocks. Journal of Financial Economics, (1): 3–18. [CrossRef]
- Amihud Y & Mendelson H. 1986. Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread. Journal of Financial Economics, (2): 223–249. [CrossRef]
- Jonathan P. 2003. The capital structure implications of pursuing a strategy of innovation. Strategy Management Journal, (3): 5–9.
- Holmstrom Tirole. 2000. Liquidity and risk management. Journal of Money. Credit and Banking, (32): 295–319. [CrossRef]
- Guth W. D. 1990. Guest editor’s introduction corporate entrepreneurship. Strategic Management Journal, (11): 5–15.
- Bosworth D. & Rogers M. 2001. Market Value, R & D and intellectual property: An empirical analysis of large australian firms. The Economic Record, (11): 323–337. [CrossRef]
- Brown JR & Peterson B C. 2011. Cash Holdings and R&D Smoothing. Journal of Corporate Finance, (17): 694–709. [CrossRef]
- Reinganum. Marc R. 1981. Misspecification of capital asset pricing empirical anomalies based on earnings yield and market values. Journal of Financial Economics, (3): 19–46. [CrossRef]
- Keim D B. 1983. Size-related anomalies and stock return seasonality: Further empirical evidence. Journal of Financial Economics, 12(1): 13–32. [CrossRef]
- Opler T, Pinkowitz L & Stulz R, et al. 1997. The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings. Social Science Electronic Publishing, 52(1): 3–46.
- Rajan R & Zingales L. 1995. What Do We Know about Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data. Journal of Finance, 50(5): 1421–1460. [CrossRef]
- Kim C S & Sherman A E. 2012. The determinants of corporate liquidity: Theory and evidence. Social Science Electronic Publishing, 33(3): 335–359.
- Dittmar A & Mahrt-Smith J. 2005. Corporate governance and the value of cash holdings. Journal of Financial Economics, 83(3): 599–634. [CrossRef]
- Wolfgang Drobetz & M C. Grüninger 2007. Corporate cash holdings: Evidence from Switzerland. Financial Markets & Portfolio Management, 21(3): 293–324. [CrossRef]
- Ozkan A & Ozkan N. 2004. Corporate cash holdings: An empirical investigation of UK companies. Journal of Banking & Finance, 28(9): 2103–2134. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.