SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Li Ping . 2011. Development strategy of hotel industry under the low-carbon economy in China. Hotel Modernization, (3): 64–65. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jianchao. 2003. Application of environmental issues and ISO4000 of the hotel industry in hotel. China Environmental Management, (6): 33–34. [Google Scholar]
- Gossling S. 2002. Global environmental consequences of tourism. Global Environmental Change, 12(4): 283–302. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi Peihua & Wu Pu . 2011. Preliminary estimates of energy consumption and CO2 emissions in China’s tourism industry. Journal of Geographical Sciences, (2): 235–243. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lina & Wu Yi . 2012. Low-carbon tourism development research based on the status quo of energy conservation and emission reduction. Journal of Chifeng University (Natural Sciences ), (5): 92–93. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Jizan , Li Ming & Guan Rui . 2007. “Energy performance contracting” mode and energy-saving and cost-reducing strategy. Economic Perspectives, (11): 70–71. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.