SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Li Kangping. 1998. Strategic Conception of Improving the Ideological and Ethical Standards of the Chinese Nation – Brief View of Deng Xiaoping’s Ideology of Moral Education. Educational Research, (10): 3–8.
- Zhang Fuliang. 2002. New exploration of postgraduate moral education. Ideological Education Research, (6): 34–35.
- Gao Baoquan. 2006. Dialectical and rational analysis of the effectiveness of moral education. Ideological education research, (2): 25–28.
- Chen Yufen. 2012. Analysis of postgraduate tutorial system--viewing angle based on the philosophy of Buber • Martin. Educational Research Monthly, (4): 29–31
- Joanne Wasykowski. Perspectives of Teacher Assistants Working with Students with Diverse Learning Needs [EB/OL]. https://www.uleth.ca/dspace/bitstream/handle/10133/152/MQ68350.pdf?sequence=3.
- Li Fangqiang. 2005. Reflections of universities to explore and implement “little tutorial system of moral education”. Ideological & Theoretical Education Tribune, (10): 49–50.
- Martin Buber. 1958. I and Thou. New York: Charles Scribner’s Sons.
- Chen Yufen. 2012. Analysis of postgraduate tutorial system – viewing angle based on the philosophy of Buber Martin. Educational Research Monthly, (4): 29–31
- Buber Martin. 1965. Between Man and Man. New York: Macmillan Co..
- Buber Martin. 1958. I and Thou. New York: Charles Scribner’s Sons.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.