SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Qiao Jianzhong. 2010. Thirty Years’ Papers of the Institute for Traditional Music in China (Volume II in 1980- 2010). Shanghai: Shanghai Music Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Guodong. 2012. Introduction to Ethnomusicology. Beijing: People’s Music Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Beverly Diamond & Pirkko Moisala. 2012. Music and Social Gender. Shanghai: Shanghai Conservatory of Music Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Jeff Titon. 2012. Fieldwork Exploration. Western Ethnomusicology of the World of Music. Shanghai. Shanghai Conservatory of Music Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Bruno Nettl. 2012. Research of Ethnomusicology. Shanghai: Shanghai Conservatory of Music Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yu. 2012. Exploration of Local Method on Fieldwork of Chinese Traditional Music. Beijing. China Conservatory of Music. [Google Scholar]
- Du Yaxiong. 1985. Methods and procedures of arts collection work. Journal of Central Conservatory of Music. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Yang & Lv Qiwei. 2005. Alienation of arts collection concept. Chinese Music. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Zhi. 2013. On arts collection and fieldwork - speaking from arts collection or fieldwork. People’s Music. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Yibing. 2010. Chinese thought on ethnomusicological fieldwork. Music Art. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.