SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Mingyi Wang. 2014. Responsible for the mission of the times to create Chinese higher education. Applied university. China Higher Education, 21: 34–37.
- Fang Ye. 2014. Highlights the excellence of local colleges and universities to promote the cultivation of applied talents. China’s Higher Education, 15, 16:36–37.
- Enjing Li. 2011. Survey and analysis of laboratory safety management in colleges and universities. 28(2): 198–200.
- Min Liu. 2007. The problems and Countermeasures of higher engineering education personnel training mode. Journal of Yancheng Institute of Technology (Social Science Edition), (1): 79–83.
- Gaofeng Zhu. 2003. The reform and development of engineering education in China in the new century, (1):3–9.
- Mingxian Shi. 2002. For the United States engineering education reform in twenty-first Century. Chinese University Teaching, (10): 39–41.
- Jianhua Wang & Hong Zhao. 2005. Research on the reform of higher engineering education. Journal of Shaoyang University, (4): 139–141
- Zhongbing Cai. 2009. The quality improvement strategy of Applied Engineering Talents Cultivation in local colleges and universities. China Electric Power Education, (9): 11–13
- Lijun Yang. 2014. Research and practice of application oriented undergraduate talent training model for electrical engineering and automation. Journal of Liaoning Institute of Science and Technology. 06–15.
- Jun Cui. 2011. Return to Engineering Practice: China’s Higher Engineering Education Curriculum Reform Research. Nanjing University. 12, 30.
- Xiaojun Li. 2009. Comparative Study on the Cultivation of Undergraduate Technical Education Personnel. East China Normal University. 05, 01.
- Wanzhong Lei, & Baojie Ji. 2011. Research and exploration of constructing. Laboratory Teaching System of Electronic Information Engineering. 06, 15.
- Xiao Yu. 2012. Research on the Development of Engineering Practice Ability for Industry Demand. Zhejiang University. 03, 01.
- Jing Shan Wu. 2014. Research on Engineering Education Mode Based on Integration. Zhejiang University. 11, 01.
- Greco RS, & Donetz AP. 1982. Career development of resident in university and independent training programs: the influence of special training fellowships, type of practice, specialization, and research. Pubmed. 02.
- Louis G, castonguag, Aaron L, pincus, Andrew A, & McAeavey. 2015. Practice research network in a psychology training clinic: Building an infrastructure to foster early attachment to the scientific-practitioner model. Taylor & Francis. 01.
- Ellis Michelle C, Dhungel Birat, & Weerasinghe Roshanthi. 2011. Trends in research time, fellowship training, and practice patterns among general surgery graduates. PubMe. 04.
- Ried Karin, Montgomery Brett, & Stocks Nigel P. 2008. General practice research training: impact of the Australian Registrar research Workshop on research skills, confidence, interest and involvement of participants. PubMe. 02.
- Dolor Rowena, & Smith Peter C. 2008. Institutional review board training for community practices: advice from the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality Practice-Based Research Network listserv. PubMe. 04.
- Rajesh Pillania. 2014. Green management: The state of practice, research, teaching, training and consultancy in lndian business schools. Emerald. 02.
- Patrick McCrystal. 2009. George Wilson Social Work Education. Research Training and Professional Social Work Education: Developing Research-Minded Practice. Taylor & Francis. 08.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.