SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Murray, I.R. & Arnott, J.L. 1993. Toward a simulation of emotion in synthetic speech: a review of the literature on human vocal emotion. Journal of the Acoustical Society of American, 93(2): 1097–1108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TaoJ. 2003. Emotional Control of Chinese Speech Synthesis in Natural Environment. Euro Speech. [Google Scholar]
- Kong Jiangping. 1995. Tibetan Lhasa dialect tone perception study. The National Language, 3. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yuling. 1998. Tibetan dialect quantitative analysis. The national language, 5. [Google Scholar]
- Boersma, P., Weenink, D. 2001. PRAAT, a system for doing phonetics by computer. Glot International, 5(9/10): 341–345. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Li, Qian Xiangmin. 2000. Research on extracting the emotional characteristics from the speech signal, data acquisition and processing, 15(1): 3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.