SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Murray, I.R. & Arnott, J.L. 1993. Toward a simulation of emotion in synthetic speech: a review of the literature on human vocal emotion. Journal of the Acoustical Society of American, 93(2): 1097–1108. [CrossRef]
- TaoJ. 2003. Emotional Control of Chinese Speech Synthesis in Natural Environment. Euro Speech.
- Kong Jiangping. 1995. Tibetan Lhasa dialect tone perception study. The National Language, 3.
- Zheng Yuling. 1998. Tibetan dialect quantitative analysis. The national language, 5.
- Boersma, P., Weenink, D. 2001. PRAAT, a system for doing phonetics by computer. Glot International, 5(9/10): 341–345.
- Zhao Li, Qian Xiangmin. 2000. Research on extracting the emotional characteristics from the speech signal, data acquisition and processing, 15(1): 3.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.