SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Hu Tiesheng, Huang Mingyan, LiMin. 2013. Three stages of China’s micro-lecture development and its implications. Distance Education, (4): 36–42.
- Hu Tiesheng, ZhouXiaoqing. 2014. Status analysis and research on the development strategy of the college micro-lecture construction. Modern Educational Technology, (2): 5–13.
- Zhang Chunping. 2014. Exploration of reform of higher vocational college talent training based on “MOOC”. Communication of Vocational Education, (17): 10–12.
- Jiao Jianli. 2013. Micro-lecture and its application and impact. Information Technology of Primary and Secondary Schools, (4): 13–14.
- Shao Hua. 2014. Research on higher vocational college classroom teaching mode reform guided by micro-lecture concept. Adult Education, 34 (5): 99–101.
- Wang Li. 2014. Discussion of higher vocational college English “micro-lecture” teaching strategies. Reading, Writing, Arithmetic (Education and Teaching Research), (17): 339.
- Yang Shufang. 2005. Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Method and its Applied Research. Jiangmen: Wuyi University.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.