SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- BrownP. & LevinsonS. C. 1978. Universals in language usage: Politeness phenomena. In E.N. Goody. (Ed), Questions and Politeness: Strategies in Social Interaction. Cambridge, MA: Cambridge University Press, pp.56-289.
- He Zhaoxiong. 2000. A New Introduction to Pragmatics. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press.
- He Ziran. 2000. Pragmatics and English Learning. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press.
- Teng Meirong. 2007. Modern Business English Writing. Beijing: Capital University of Economics and Business Press.
- Zhang Tong. 2010. The comparative analysis on politeness principles’ micro and macro application. Trade Unions’ Tribune, (1): 134–136.
- Zhou Ruiqi. 2007. The application of pragmatic principles in business English correspondence. Journal of Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, (1): 92–101.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.