SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Huang Zhonglian. 2001. Translation Variation Theory. Beijing: China Translation and Publishing Corporation. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Xin. Cross-cultural pragmatic failure in Business English interpretation. Home of Drama. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Guolin, Shi Benjun. 2008. Pragmatic failure in Business English and its cultural interpretation. Journal of Jianghan Petroleum University, 21(01): 43–45. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Lili, Dong Yajuan. 2012. Research and counter-measures of cross-cultural pragmatic failure in Business English. Business Essentials, (9): 229–230. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Tieping. 1999. Fuzzy Linguistics. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Ju. 2004. Genre analysis of Business English letters. Journal of Xi’an International Studies University, (1). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shengke. 2010. SPSS Statistical Analysis from Entry to Master. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yongzheng, et al. 2010. Mathematical Modeling. Shanghai: Tongji University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Xinghuo. 2007. Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics. Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoyin, et al. 2010. Mathematical Modeling and Mathematical Experiment. Beijing: Science Press, [Google Scholar]
- Zhuo Jinwu, et al. 2010. Application for Matlab in Mathematical Modeling. Beijing: Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.