SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Liu, Y.H. 2014. Analysis of International Business Negotiation Interpretation Based on Face Theory. Shandong Normal University.
- Chen, L.Y. 2012. Research on Genetic Relationship Talk Conflicts Based on Face Theory. Bohai University.
- Yin, L.C. 2012. Research on Rural Wedding Ceremony in Perspective of Face Theory. Harbin Engineering University.
- Li, J. 2013. Research on Chinese and American Negotiators’ Negotiation Styles in Perspectives of Face Theory and Politeness Theory. Tianjin University of Commerce.
- Zhao, Z.J. 2009. Study of the Impact of Interpersonal Conflict Inside a Team and Face Problems Have on Team Creativity. Zhejiang University.
- Chen, Q. 2010. Application of Face Theory in Class-room Contradiction. East China Normal University.
- Chen, W.P. 2013. Exploration of Employee’s Structure of Face Theory within an Organization and Its Influence on Suggestion and Silence Behavior. Suzhou University.
- Gong, W.B. 2013. Compilation and Feature Research on Questionnaire of Undergraduate’s Face Theory. Southwest University.
- Mao, S.S. 2009. Explanation of Face Phenomena in Chinese Culture Based on Identity Theory. Northeast Normal University.
- Yan, B.Y. 2008. Application of Face Strategy in Oral English. Jilin University.
- Hu, C.S. & Chi, Y.C. 2012. Puzzle of feedback bargain, investor’s sentiment and volatility. South China Journal of Economics, 3: 37–48.
- Zhao, Z.J. 2012. Face theory research summary. Journal of Chongqing University (Social Science Edition), 05: 128–137.
- Hao, Y.X. 2006. Application of face theory in college English class interaction between teachers and students. Journal of Hohai University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 03: 54–57+94.
- Qian, H.Y. 2005. Realization of face theory in English to Chinese appellation wording. Journal of Huizhou University (Social Science Edition), 04: 49–52.
- Feng, G.Y. 2007. Comparison between “Face Theory” and English to Chinese face maintaining strategy. Neijiang Science, 04:15–16.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.