SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Mahajan V, Schoeman M E F. 1977. Generalized model for the time pattern of the diffusion process. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, (01): 12–18. [CrossRef]
- Bass F M. 1969. A new-product growth model for consumer durables. Management Science, (05): 215–227. [CrossRef]
- Hu Zhineng, Xu Jiuping. 2005. Multistage dynamical model of innovation product diffusion. Systems Engineering Theory and Practice, 4.
- Xie Liqun, Yan Qinghua, Chen Ying. 2011. Viewing exchange dilemma from the “onlooker model” -- Atlas analysis of micro-blog social network. Chinese Media Technology, 8.
- Cai Zhiguo. 2013. “Onlooker” is also a force. Voice and Screen World, 1
- Yu Jing, Li Junyi. 2013. Spatial-temporal dispersion model of micro-blog marketing information--A case study of Qujiang cultural tourism. Economic Geography, 33.
- Wang Qian, Li Ming. 2014. Empirical survey of diffusion of micro-blog comment in China Youth Daily, San Francisco Flower Fall. Journalism Knowledge, 1.
- Zhang Meimei. 2014. Chinese Policy Innovation Diffusion - Comparative Case Study Based on Causal Mechanism. Southwest University of Political Science and Law, 3.
- Zhang Chengliang. 2014. Analysis of transformation of publishing thought of innovation based on the innovation diffusion theory. Publishing Research, 11.
- Zhou Yu. 2011. Communication and social development: perspective of innovation diffusion. Southeast Communication, 8.
- Zhang Lei. 2012. Micro-blog wonders under the perspective of the innovation diffusion. Literary Circle, 3
- Song Ge. 2015. Academic innovation diffusion process. Journal of Library Science in China, 1.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.