SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Ling Xiaodong. 2007. A review of SOA. Computer Applications and Software, 4: 122–124. [Google Scholar]
- Brenda M. Michelson. 2006. Event-Driven Architecture Overview [OL]. Patricia Seybold Group, http://dx.doi.org/10.1571/bda2-2-06cc [Google Scholar]
- Levina, O., Stantchev, V. 2009. Realizing event-driven SOA. Fourth International Conference on Internet and Web Applications and Services, pp.37–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Xinyu. 2010. The Application of Event-Driven Archi-tecture in Financial Trading Clearing System. Master. Zhejiang University. [Google Scholar]
- Matt Wright, Antony Reynolds. 2009. Oracle SOA Suite Developer’s Guide. Packt Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Ziying, Zhe, Fengping, Tang Xiaodan. 2000. Computer Operating System. Xi’an: Xidian University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Yuchang, Zhang Ye, Li Xi, Chen Xianglan. 2008. The kernel design of a novel component based operating system. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Mingqiao, Chen, Xianglan, Zhang, Ye, Gong Yuchang. 2006. A new operating system construction model based on servant and executive flow. Journal of University of Science and Technology of China, 36(2): 230–236. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.