SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Nickolaos G. Travlos. 1987. Corporate takeover bids, methods of payment, and bidding firms’ stock returns. The Journal of Finance, 4.
- Gregor Andrade, Mark Mitchell, Erik Stafford. 2001. New evidence and perspectives on mergers. The Journal of Economic Perspectives, 2.
- Jing Zhang, Yongan Zhang. 2011. The selection of shareholding structure and M&A payment method of acquires. Financial Theory and Practice, 6.
- Vladimir Vladimirov. 2015. Financing bidders in takeo-ver contests. Journal of Financial Economics, 117.
- Liuqing Yang, Shuangyan, Li, Qiaozhuan Liang. 2012. Review of payment options in M&A of foreign literature. Business Economy, 5.
- Zhihai Yang, Libin Zhao. 2012. Relationship of financ-ing constraints, payment methods and performance of M&A. Securities Market Herald, 5.
- Shaoni Zhou, Huitong Wang. 2015. Payment, corporate governance and M&A performance. Beijing Jiaotong University (Social Sciences), 2.
- B Espen Eckbo, Ronald M Giammarino, Robert L Heinkel. 1990. Asymmetric information and the medium of exchange in takeovers: Theory and tests. The Review of Financial Studies, 4.
- Jinghua Fu. 2007. Empirical Study on the Effect of Payment on Chinese Listed Company. Beijing Chemical Technology University.
- Jinglin Li, Shulian Liu, Chao Yang. 2013. Empirical Research on Family control, Payment and M&A Performance. Finance Forum, 1.
- Min Dan, Liyan Han Yan. 2008. Market structure, in-dustry cycles and capital structure-Based on strategic corporate finance theory. Management World, 2.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.