SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Nord, Christiane. 2001. Translation as a Purposeful Activity: Functionalist Approaches Explained. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press. [Google Scholar]
- Bian Jianhua. 2008. Study on Functional Skopos Theory of Translation: Inheritance and Transcendence. Beijing: China Social Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Xiance. 2007. Film and television dialogue translation under the guidance of skopos theory. Journal of Yunnan Finance and Economics University (Social Science Edition). [Google Scholar]
- Tan Zaixi. 2004. A Short History of Translation in the West. Beijing: The Commercial Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bochun. 1998. On the film translation. Chinese Translators Journal. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.