SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- W.C. Chiang, C.H. Jason & X.J. Xu. 2007. An overview of research on revenue management: Current issues and future research. International Journal of Revenue Management, 1(1): 97–128. [CrossRef]
- G. Gallego & G.V.Ryzin. 1994. Optimal dynamic pricing of inventories control. Management Science, 40(8): 999–1020. [CrossRef]
- G. Bitran & S.V.Mondschein. 1997. Periodic pricing of seasonal products in retailing. Management Science, 43: 64–79. [CrossRef]
- G. Bitran & R.Caldentey. 2003. An overview of pricing models for revenue management. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 5: 203–229. [CrossRef]
- ElmaghrabyW. & P.Keskinocak. 2003. Dynamic pricing in the presence of inventory considerations: Research overview, current practices, and future directions. Management Science, 49: 1287–1309. [CrossRef]
- M. Chen & Z. L.Chen. 2015. Recent developments in dynamic pricing research: multiple products, competition, and limited demand information. Production and Operations Management, 24(5): 704–731. [CrossRef]
- J. Popescu & Y.Wu. 2007. Dynamic pricing strategies with reference effect. Operations Research, 55: 413–429. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Nasiry & I.Popescu. 2011. Dynamic pricing with loss-averse consumers and peak-end anchoring. Operations Research, 59: 1361–1368. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Coultera & S.Krishnamoorthy. 2014. Pricing strategies with reference effects in competitive industries. International Transactions in Operational Research, 21: 263–274.
- M.G. Güler, T. Bilgiç & R.Güllü. 2014. Joint inventory and pricing decisions with reference effects. IIE Trans-actions, 46: 330–343. [CrossRef]
- M.G. Güler, T. Bilgiç & R.Güllü. 2015. Joint pricing and inventory control for additive demand models with reference effects. Annals of Operations Research, 226: 255–276. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.