SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Harris, R.S. & D. Rravenscraft. 1991. The role of Foreign Acquisition in Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from the U.S. stock market. Journal of Finance. 46: 825–844. [CrossRef]
- Morck, R. & Yeung, B. 1992. Internalization: An event study test, Journal of International Economics, 33: 41–56. [CrossRef]
- Agular, M. & Gopinah, G. 2005. Fire-sale FDI and liquidity crises, Review of Economics and Statistic, 873: 439-452. [CrossRef]
- Ajai S. Gaur, Shavin Malhotra & Pengcheng Zhu. 2012. Acquisition announcements and stock market valuations of acquiring firms’ rivals: A test of the growth probability hypothesis in China, Strategic Management Journal. 8.
- Bülent Aybar & Aysun Ficici. 2009. Cross-border acquisition and firm value: An analysis of emerging-market multinationals. Journal of International Business Studies, 40: 1317–1338. [CrossRef]
- Gleason, K., Mathur, I. & Mathur, L. K. 1999. Shareholders’ gains from corporate expansion to republics of the former Soviet Union, Financial Management, 281: 61–74. [CrossRef]
- David R., King, Dan R., Dalton, Catherine M., Daily & Jeffrey G. Covin. 2004. Meta-analyses of post-acquisition performance: Indications of unidentified moderators, Strategic Management Journal, 25: 187–200. [CrossRef]
- Chari, A, Ouimer, P.P. & Tesar, L.L. 2010. The value of control in emerging markets. The Review Financial Studies, 234: 1741–1770. [CrossRef]
- Jing Chi, Qian, Sun & Martin, Young. 2011. Performance and characteristics of acquiring firms in the Chinese stock market, Emerging Markets Review, 12: 152–170.
- Maria Goranova, Ravi Dharwadkar & Pamela Brandes. 2010. Owners on both sides of the deal: Mergers and acquisition and overlapping institutional ownership, Strategic Management Journal, 31: 1114–1135. [CrossRef]
- Ole-Kristian Hope, Wayne Thomas & Dushyantkumar Vyas. 2011. The cost of pride: Why do firms from de-veloping countries bid higher? Journal of International Business Studies, 42: 128–151. [CrossRef]
- Sathyajit R Gubbi, Preet S, Aulakh, Sougata, Ray, MB Sarkar & Raveendra Chittoor. 2010. Do international acquisitions by emerging-economy firms create share-holder value? The case of Indian firms, Journal of International Business Studies, 41: 397–418. [CrossRef]
- Weishen Wang & Ann Marie Whyte. 2010. Managerial rights, use of investment banks, and the wealth effects for acquiring firms’ shareholder, Journal of Banking & Finance, (34): 44–54
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.