SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Imbens G W, Wooldridge J M. 2008. Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation. Journal of Economic Literature, 47(1): 5–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rosenbaum P R, Rubin D B. 1983. The central role of the propensity score in observational studies for causal effects. Biometrika, 70(1): 41–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yermack D. 2006. Flights of fancy: Corporate jets, CEO perquisites, and inferior shareholder returns. Journal of Financial Economics, 80(1): 211–242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Donghua, Chen Xinyuan, Wan Hualin. 2005. Compensation regulation and post compensation in the state-owned enterprises. Economic Research, (2): 92–101 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Rui, Wei Minghai, Li Wenjing. 2008. Management power, post compensation and efficiency of property right-evidence from China’s listed company. Nankai Business Review, (11): 85–92. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Hong, Huang Wenhua. 2008. Dividend, post com-pensation and enterprise performance of the state-owned enterprise. Management World, (9): 139–148. [Google Scholar]
- Rajan R G, Wulf J. 2004. Are perks purely managerial excess? Journal of Financial Economics, 79(1): 1–33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adithipyangkul P, Alon I, Zhang T. 2009. Executive perks: Compensation and corporate performance in China. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 28(2): 401–425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Donghua, Liang Shangkun, Jiang Dequan. 2010. Cost and selection of executive incentive contract in different processes of marketalization: monetary compensation and perks. Accounting Research, 11: 56–64. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Fuxiu, Huang Jicheng. 2011. Manager incentive, debt and enterprise value. Economic Research, 05: 46–60. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shaowei, Wan Dayan. 2013. Executive compensation and enterprise performance: empirical comparative research of the state-owned and non-state-owned listed companies. China Soft Science, 2: 90–101. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Genfu, Zhao Juehang. 2012. Manager compensation, perks and enterprise performance based on the perspective of cooperative game analysis. China Industrial Economy, 06: 147–158. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zeng, Fu Guoqun, Huang Danyang, Wang Jianfeng. 2014. Research on the relationship between “political promotion” and “perks” of the state-owned enterprise CEO. Management World, 05: 157–171. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Aiguo, Xu Xiangzhen. 2015. Executive compensation, perks, compensation gap and enterprise performance - empirical data from listed central management enterprises in Shanghai and Shenzhen in 2010 and 2012. Financial Research, 02: 48–56. [Google Scholar]
- Su Ran, Gao Minghua. 2015. Perks and enterprise performance: agency concept or efficiency concept - re-search based on the perspective of executive incentive. Journal of Shenzhen University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 02: 102–109. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.