SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Pan, F. & Song, F. 2015. Internet+ community care for the aged: New thoughts on smart care for the aged. Study and Practice, (9): 99–105.
- Zhu, Y. 2014. Smart Care for the Aged. Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press, pp.100–108.
- Ning, J.J. 2015. Implementation background, connota-tion and main content of Internet+ Activity Plan. Electronic Government, (6): 32–38.
- Li, G.Y., Zhang, P.Z. & Sun, J.L. 2015. Big Data Technique and Its Application: Big Data of Smart City. Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Press, pp.18–73.
- Bao, Y.T. 2015. Constructing the World of Smart Care for the Aged. Health Management, (2): 30–32.
- Xi, H., Ding, Y. & Zhai, S.G. 2014. Pattern Discussion on the Application of Internet of Things in Long-Term Care System for Disabled Elders. Shandong Social Sciences, (11): 51–57.
- Shen, J.L. 2015. Study of the Smart Care System for the Aged in Fuzhou. Academic Review, (3): 126–133.
- Liao, Y.M. & Qin, Y. 2015. Internet+ health care for the aged: Creating new mode of smart care service for the aged. World Telecommunications, (8): 75–77.
- Tong, X. 2015. Development of community care service for the aged to cope with ageing population. Exploration and Free Views, (8): 69–72.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.