SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Yin Yunsong. 1995. On the farmland financial system which is characterized by the mortgage of the right to use agricultural land. China’s Rural Economy, (6):36–40.
- Han Changfu. 2014. Several issues about deepening the reform in rural area. Journal of Rural Work, (22): 7–12.
- Deng Gang. 2010. The problems and prospects of the reform of property mortgage and financing system in rural area in our country--Based on the analysis of relevant policies in Chengdu. Agricultural Economy, (11): 67–72+111.
- Wan Guangjun, Yang Suiquan. 2011. Research of mortgaged properties of mortgage financing in rural area--Enlightenment from Chengdu’s experience. Journal of the Reform of Economic System, (02): 92–97.
- Xiao Shishun, Gao Feng. 2010. Research of rural household loan model of rural financial institutions--Based on the perspective of rural land property rights. Journal of Agricultural Economy, (4): 14–18+110.
- Zeng Qingfen. 2010. Empirical research of rural residents’ intention of property financing under the background of property rights reform: Take Chengdu “Test Area” as an example. Journal of Central University of Finance and Economics, (11): 63–68.
- Gao Shengping, Liu Ping. 2009. The credit collateral in rural financial system: Plights and outlets. Journal of Financial Research, (02): 64–72.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.