SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Jiang Xiping. 2007. Research on Historical Culture and Development Status of “South Lion”. South China Normal University,
- Li Limin. 2012. Research on Inheritance and Development of South Lion - A case study of Lion dance in Teng County. Guangxi University for Nationalities, 4, 1.
- Liu Guoping. 2015. Comparative research of cultural development of South Lion and North Lion. Sports Goods and Technology, 5, 15.
- Hu Xin. 2015. Investigation and Research on Offering Status of Dragon Dance and Lion Dance Course in Wuhan Institute of Physical Education. Wuhan Institute of Physical Education, 5, 1.
- Yizhi Long. 2010. Research on Promotion Strategy of College Dragon and Lion Dance. Central South University, 6, 30.
- Zhao Feng. 2013. Research on the Technology System of the Athletics Lion Dance. Hunan Normal University, 5.
- Guan Luohong. 2011. Analysis of China’s lion dance and cultural value. Entrepreneur World (Theory), (1).
- Zhang Xiaohong, Xu Wen. 2012. Exploration of the value of lion dance in national traditional sports. Hubei Sports Science, (3).
- Yun Xin, Liu Mintao. 2013. Development of Chinese lion dance and school screening. People’s Forum, (2).
- Li Chunxiang. 2014. Comparative analysis and combination with lion dance and traditional martial arts. Sports, (21).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.