SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Bahçivan E., & Kapucu S., Turkish preservice elementary science teachers’ conceptions of learning science and science teaching efficacy beliefs: Is there a relationship? International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, 9(4), 429–442, (2014).
- Benson P. & Lor W., Conceptions of language and language learning. System, 27(4), 459–472, (1999). [CrossRef]
- Boulton-Lewis G., Marton F., Lewis D., & Wilss L., A longitudinal study of learning for a group of Indigenous Australian university students: dissonant conceptions and strategies. Higher Education, 47(1), 91–112, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Chiou G-L., Liang J-C. & Tsai C-C., Undergraduate students’ conceptions of and approaches to learning biology: A study of their structural models and gender differences. International Journal of Science Education, 34, 167–195, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Dikmenli M., & Cardak O., A study on biology student teachers’ conceptions of learning. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 933–937. doi: 10.1080/09500690701191425, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Kapucu S., & Bahçivan E., The Differences in senior Turkish pre-service elementary science teachers’ conceptions of learning science with respect to gender and socioeconomic status. International Online Journal of Educational Sciences, 6 (1), 41–48, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Lee M-H., Johanson R. E., & Tsai C-C., Exploring Taiwanese high school students’ conceptions of and approaches to learning science through a structural equation modeling analysis. Science Education, 92, 191–220, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Li W. T., Liang J. C. & Tsai C. C., Relational Analysis of College Chemistry- Major Students’ Conceptions of and Approaches to Learning Chemistry. Chemistry Education Research and Practice, 14: 555–565. doi:10.1039/c3rp00034f, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Lin T.-C., Liang J.-C., & Tsai C.-C., Conceptions of memorizing and understanding in learning, and self-efficacy held by university biology majors. International Journal of Science Education, 37(3), 446–468. DOI: 10.1080/09500693.2014.992057, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Marshall D., Summer M., & Woolnough B. Students’ conceptions of learning in an engineering context. Higher Education, 38, 291, (1999). [CrossRef]
- Marton F., Dall’Alba G., & Beaty E. Conceptions of Learning. International Journal of Educational Research, 19: 277–29, (1993).
- Sadi O. & Lee M-H., The conceptions of learning science for science-mathematics groups and literature-mathematics groups in Turkey. Research in Science &Technological Education. doi: 10.1080/02635143.2014.996543, (2015).
- Sadi O. & The Uyar, M. Turkish adaptation of the conceptions of learning science questionnaire: The study of validity and reliability. Journal of Educational and Instructional Studies in the World, 2(10), 73–85, (2014).
- Saljo R., Learning in the Learner’s Perspective I: Some Commonsense Conceptions. Gothenburg, Sweden: Institute of Education, University of Gothenburg, (1979).
- Tsai C-C., Conceptions of learning science among high school students in Taiwan: A phenomenographic analysis. International Journal of Science Education, 26, 1733–1750, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Purdie N., Hattie J. & Douglas G., Student Conceptions of Learning and Their Use of Self-regulated Learning Strategies: A Cross-cultural Comparison. Journal of Educational Psychology, 88: 87–100, (1996). [CrossRef]
- Zeegers P., Approaches to learning in science: A longitudinal study. Educ. Psychol, 71, 115–132, (2001).
- Sadi Ö., A Phenomenographic approach for exploring conceptions of learning and teaching biology in Turkey. Mevlana International Journal of Education, 4(3),124–138 doi:org/10.13054/mije.184.108.40.206, (2014).
- Tavsancıl E., Measurement of attitudes and data analysis with SPSS. (Second Edition), Ankara: Nobel, (2005).
- Cokluk O., Sekercioglu G. & Buyukozturk S., Sosyal bilimler için çok değişkenli istatistik. Tek ve çok değişkenli dağılımlar için sayıltıların analizi, lojistik regresyon analizi, diskriminant regresyon analizi, küme analizi, açımlayıcı faktör analizi, doğrulayıcı faktör analizi, yol analizi. Türkiye: Pegem, (2010).
- Ozdamar K., Statistical data analysis with the package program. Eskisehir: Kaan, (1999).
- Vermunt J. D., & Vermetten Y. J., Patterns in Student Learning: Relationships between Learning Strategies, Conceptions of Learning, and Learning Orientations. Educational Psychology Review, 16 (4): 359–384, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Vîrban P.S., Gender and educational level differences in the conceptions of learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 127,812–817, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Virtanen V., & Lindblom-Ylänne S., University Students’ and Teachers’ Conceptions of Teaching and Learning in the Biosciences. Instructional Science, 38: 355–370, (2010). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.