SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Aitchison Jean., ‘The Language Web the Power and Problem of Words’. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press (1997)
- Aitchison, J., ‘Words in the Mind: An Introduction to the Mental Lexicon’, second edition, Oxford, Blackwell (1994)
- Chaudhary., Survey for Ford Foundation. Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (2006)
- Craik, F. I. M., & Lockhart, R. S., Levels of processing: A framework for memory research. Journal of Verbal Learning and Verbal behavior, 11, 671–684 (1972) [CrossRef]
- Evangeline JCK & Ganesh, The Trajectory of Technical Writing towards Students at the Tertiary Level. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research vol 10/4 pp 9573–9580 (2015)
- Jordan RR, English for Academic Purposes: A Guide and Resource Book for Teachers. CUP. Cambridge (1997)
- India Skills Report, @ http://www.rediff.com/getahead/report/career-how-india-willhire-and-get-hired-in-2015/20141223.htm (2015)
- Nation, I.S.P., ‘Teaching and Learning Vocabulary’. New York, Newburry House.
- Neelakantam, M. (1992). ‘An ESP course Design’. Unpublished Thesis. Anand. Sardar Patel University (1990)
- Paribakht, T.S. and M. Wesche., ‘Vocabulary Enhancement Activities and Reading for Meaning in Second Language Acofuisition. In Coady and Huckin (eds.), (1997). pp. 174–200 (1997)
- Puja S Navin., ‘The Language of Success’ The Hindu, Chennai Edition, India (7th March 2005)
- Sarangi, K.S., ‘Use of Lexical Compensatory Strategies in Adult Learners Interlanguage’. Hyderabad, Unpublished Dissertation. CIEFL (1985)
- Sripada, Pushpa Nagini, Teaching Collocations through Placement Training Materials: A Trainer’s Perspectives. International Journal of Humanities Education. CG Publications. Vol 12, issue 3.4 pp. 11–23 (2015)
- Striped, Pushpa Nagini, Mental Lexicon. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, January 2008, Vol. 34, No.1, 181–186 @ http://medind.nic.in/jak/t08/i1/jakt08i1p181.pdf (2008)
- Millrood Radislav, Teaching heterogeneous classes retrieved on 25th May 2015 @ http://220.127.116.11/ELT/files/56-2-2.pdf (2002)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.