SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Aitchison Jean., ‘The Language Web the Power and Problem of Words’. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Aitchison, J., ‘Words in the Mind: An Introduction to the Mental Lexicon’, second edition, Oxford, Blackwell (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Chaudhary., Survey for Ford Foundation. Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Craik, F. I. M., & Lockhart, R. S., Levels of processing: A framework for memory research. Journal of Verbal Learning and Verbal behavior, 11, 671–684 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Evangeline JCK & Ganesh, The Trajectory of Technical Writing towards Students at the Tertiary Level. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research vol 10/4 pp 9573–9580 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jordan RR, English for Academic Purposes: A Guide and Resource Book for Teachers. CUP. Cambridge (1997) [Google Scholar]
- India Skills Report, @ http://www.rediff.com/getahead/report/career-how-india-willhire-and-get-hired-in-2015/20141223.htm (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Nation, I.S.P., ‘Teaching and Learning Vocabulary’. New York, Newburry House. [Google Scholar]
- Neelakantam, M. (1992). ‘An ESP course Design’. Unpublished Thesis. Anand. Sardar Patel University (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Paribakht, T.S. and M. Wesche., ‘Vocabulary Enhancement Activities and Reading for Meaning in Second Language Acofuisition. In Coady and Huckin (eds.), (1997). pp. 174–200 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Puja S Navin., ‘The Language of Success’ The Hindu, Chennai Edition, India (7th March 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Sarangi, K.S., ‘Use of Lexical Compensatory Strategies in Adult Learners Interlanguage’. Hyderabad, Unpublished Dissertation. CIEFL (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Sripada, Pushpa Nagini, Teaching Collocations through Placement Training Materials: A Trainer’s Perspectives. International Journal of Humanities Education. CG Publications. Vol 12, issue 3.4 pp. 11–23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Striped, Pushpa Nagini, Mental Lexicon. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, January 2008, Vol. 34, No.1, 181–186 @ http://medind.nic.in/jak/t08/i1/jakt08i1p181.pdf (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Millrood Radislav, Teaching heterogeneous classes retrieved on 25th May 2015 @ http://220.127.116.11/ELT/files/56-2-2.pdf (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.