SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- N. Lyachenkov, A. Yarygin, Vector of Science of TSU, 24, (2014)
- T.P. Kovina, The cognitive approach in training. Proceedings of the 77th International Scientific and Technical Conference of AAE "Automobile and Tractor Industry in Russia: Development Priorities and Training" (Moscow State Technical University, 2012)
- V.N. Bryushinkin, Critical thinking and reasoning. Critical thinking, logic, reasoning: a collection of articles (Kaliningrad: KSU Publishing House, 2003)
- L.B. Gabdullina, V International Scientific-Practical Conference (Kiev, 2012)
- I.N. Griftsova, G.V. Sorina, Proceedings of the International Conference "Philosophical issues of a democratic society." (Kaliningrad: KSU Publishing House, 2003)
- J. Habermas, The structural transformation of the public sphere (Cambridge, Mass.: The MIT press, 1991)
- E.E. Ivunina, The young scientist, 11, 170-174 (2009)
- N.I. Martishina, Higher education in Russia, 5, 129-134 (2011)
- I.I. Matyushina, V International Scientific-Practical Conference (Kiev, 2012)
- T.Yu. Merzlyakova, Critical thinking. What is it? (Electronic resource). Access: http://festival.1september.ru/articles/415219/
- G. I. Petrova, I. V. Brylina, E. G. Kulizhskaya, N.V. Bogoryad, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166, 505-510 (2015) [CrossRef]
- K. Popper, The Two Fundamental Problems of the Theory of Knowledge, T.E. Hansen (ed.), A. Pickel (London: Routledge, 2007)
- B.K. Turchevskaya, Logical-and-information approach in education. Problems of Higher Education: Proceedings of the International Scientific-Methodical Conference, (Khabarovsk, 2011)
- B.K. Turchevskaya, I.V. Brylina, Modern problems of science and education, 2, 2015
- G.P. Varlamova, Modern high technologies, 7, 234-242 (2010)
- E.V. Voevoda, Critical thinking as a cultural phenomenon. Language and communication in the context of culture: a collection of articles on materials of the 7th International Scientific-Practical Conference (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.