SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- P. Sztompka, Sociologicheskie issledovaniya. 8, 3-13 (2009)
- R. Barthes Camera Lucida. (New York: Hill and Wang, 1981)
- G. Debord The Society of the Spectacle. (Rebel Press, 2004)
- J. Crary, Origins of Modern Visual Culture. Department of Art History. (Columbia University in the City of New York. Web, 2011)
- A. Giddens The Consequences of Modernity. (Polity Press, 2009)
- R. Krauss, The Cultural Logic Of The Late Capitalist Museum. (October 54, 1990)
- G. Schulze Die Erlebnisgesellschaft. Kultursoziologie der Gegenwart. (Aufl. Frankfurt. N. Y.: Campus Verlag, 2005)
- A. Hirschfeld, Is the party over? Startups and the experience society. http://inventures.eu/is-theparty-over-startups-and-the-experience-society (2013)
- Y. Chayka, L. Averkieva, V mire nauchnikh otkritii. 11.8 (59), 3265-3273 (2014)
- PH Ditto, DF Lopez, Motivated skepticism: Use of differential decision criteria for preferred and nonpreferred conclusions. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, psycnet.apa.org (1992)
- D. von Hantelmann, The experiential turn. http://www.walkerart.org/collections/publications/performativity/experiential-turn (2014)
- J. B. Pine, J. Gilmore, The Experience Economy: Work Is Theater & Every Business a Stage. (Harvard Business School Press, 1999).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.