SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- J. Stiglitz, A. Sen, J.P. Fitoussi, The measurement of economic performance and social progress revisited: reflections and overview. Doc. de Travail de l’OFCE. OFCE (2009) Retrieved from: http://www.stiglitz-senfitoussi.fr/documents/overview-eng.pdf
- E. Diener, Subjective well-being. Social Indicators Research: The Science of Wellbeing. V. 95, (2009)
- J.F. Helliwell, C.P. Barrington-leigh, Viewpoint: measuring and understanding subjective well-being. Can. J. of Econ. (2010) Retrieved from: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-5982.2010.01592.x/abstract
- D. Kahneman, A.B. Krueger, Developments in the measurement of subjective well-being. J. of Econ. Pers (2006) Retrieved from: https://www.princeton.edu/~kahneman/docs/Publications/Development_DK_ABK_2006.pdf
- R. Layard, J. Sachs, World Happiness Report 2013. World Happiness Report (2013). Retrieved from: http://unsdsn.org/wpcontent/uploads/2014/02/WorldHappinessReport2013_online.pdf
- A. Sidorenko, A. Zaidi, Active ageing in CIS countries: semantics, challenges, and responses. Cur. Gerontol, and Ger. R. (2013). Retrieved from: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/cggr/2013/261819/
- Global AgeWatch Index 2013: Insight report, summary and methodology. Global AgeWatch Index 2014: HelpAge International. Retrieved from: http://www.helpage.org/globalagewatch/reports/global-agewatch-index-2013-insight-report-summary-and-methodology
- V.E. Klochko, Formation of the multidimensional human world as the essence of ontogenesis. Sib. Psychol. J., 8-9 (1998)
- A. Maslow, Motivation and Personality (2004)
- S. Freud, The Ego and the Id St. (2006)
- S.I. Ozhegov, Russian dictionary. (1989)
- K.S. Hall, G. Lindsey, Murray’s personology. Pers. Theor. (1997).
- M. Rokich, The nature of human values. (1973)
- J. N. Sheth, A Model of Industrial Buyer Behavior. J. Marketing, 37, 4 (1973) Retrieved from http://www.jstor.org/stable/1250358. [CrossRef]
- G.M.Golovina, T.N. Savchenko, Subjective life quality: approaches, evaluation methods, applied research (2006)
- J.F. Helliwell, How’s life? Combining individual and national variables to explain subjective wellbeing. Econ. Model. 20, 2 (2003) [CrossRef]
- D. Kahneman, A. Deaton, High income improves evaluation of life but not emotional well-being. Psychol, and Cognitive Sci. 107, 38 (2010)
- R. Cooper, M. Stafford, R. Hardy, A.A. Sayer, Y.Ben-Shlomo, and ect. Physical capability and subsequent positive mental wellbeing in older people: findings from five HALCyon cohorts. Age (Dordr). 36, 1(2014) [CrossRef]
- T. Gilovich, A. Kumar, L. Jampol, A wonderful life: experiential consumption and the pursuit of happiness. J Consum. Psychol. 25, 1 (2015) [CrossRef]
- K. Muzdylbaev, Changes in the life quality of population in the course of economic liberalization. Pre-eminence in bus: domestic and foreign experiences. (2000). Retrieved from http://www.nir.ru/sj/sj/sj1-01muz.html.
- O.V. Krasnova, A.G. Liders, Social psychology of seniors (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.